Chapter 9

-Misty p.o.v-

I smile asleep and got splashed with water. My eyes widen and when I jolt up I got grabbed.

"Easy. You might fall in the water." Jack said.

"What do you me-?!?!" I yell noticing.

Jack kept swimming forward dragging a small raft where I was. I look around scared.

"What if there are crocs in the water!!" I yell scared.

I had a sweat drop and noticed.

"I can't swim! What if a shark comes out of nowhere!!" I yell scared with tears.

"Relax! I just need to go to the other side and grab a few things. Also you need to learn how to swim." He stick out his tounge.

As he swims I had tears on my eyes seeing so much water. I look around looking at the floor. He swam to a different part of the lake and got out and grab my hand and he lead the way. I follow scared and notice he went to a clear water.

I smile of how clear it look. I could even see the bottom and I saw a few fishes.

"Come on!" He smile.

I had tears and follow him. He start getting to the deep and I struggle on my tippy toes.

"Swim to me." He stare.

I nod and struggle getting nowhere and start getting tired.

"Whenever you feel tired just float." He look at me.

"How do I do that!!" I look at him.

"Simple get on your back streach out your arms and feet and just relax and you will float." He smile at me.

I did what he told me and I smile floating. He lower his head in the water smiling at me relaxed. For the hole day I learned how to swim sortoff. I had tears when Jack trick me into the deep I even hugged him from head to tail and climb his chest to not touch the water but he lower himself.
I cough out water and Jack look at me and notice it was getting late.

"Watch this!" He smile.

He lead the way to a small open field and sat down on the floor and look at me. I follow him and sat next to him and he look forward. We wait for a while and fireflies start flying out the grass.

I smile amazed at the scenery we could hear noises coming from nature. As if it was a movie sceneey all this time. The wind blew and I got chills down my spine. Jack look at me and grab my shoulder and push me closer to him and I felt a bit warm. I look away turning red.

"You weren't that bad trying to swim." He looks at me.

"I was horrible" I look away.

"Not that horrible. But it was horrible." He look at me smiling.

"Doesn't make any sense but that's rude!' I look away.

He stare at me and pressed my cheeks together. I turn red and he sigh and look away.

"Let's go to the cave home." He walk.

I hit the trees following him. I think he forgot that I can't see in the dark.

"Hey jack!" I call.

He grab my hand and lead the way. He walk to the water and smile.

"I don't remember where the draft is... but ugh... I guess you can hold on to my back while I swim us across." He said looking around.

"Where there could be crocs and sharks! That could attack at any moment?!?!" I look at him scared.

"I promise nothing bad will happen to you." He look at me in the eyes but I couldn't see anything since it was dark.

"You promise... even on a fragile girl like me?" I look.

"Even on my fragile girl." He held my hand.

My eyes widen turning red. Did he just say my fragile girl?! He grab my hand and went into the water and I hold on to his back as he swam with his tail. I look around quietly. It was very cold and quiet. I heard Jack growl at something. He grab me and went to shore.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"The smells of dog stink.... in this area." He clean his nose.

"Dogs?" I ask.

"Yeah... hunters..." he growl.

He look at me and lead the way.

"What if the man from the lab is still alive?" I ask noticing.

He made a fist holding my hand and look away.

"Let's hope not." He said.

"What's his name?" I ask.

"Anthony he worked with a man named..... Winter or something...." he loon at me.

"Winter?" He ask.

"But rumor has it, he died poisoned." He walk.

"Strange?" I follow him.

I yawn tired and Jack stop and sniff the air.

"Somebody at my home..." he hiss.

"Nah maybe it's the dog smell in your nose..." I smile.

We walk to the cave and he look around very overprotective and sniff the air hissing and snarling.

"I don't like the smell..." he walk to me and sniff me.

"It might be coming from you..." he cover his nose.

"Not my fault! I stayed with you in the forest... nature doesn't have soap or deodorant!" I said.

He grab me by the back of the shirt and walk to the lake and threw me inside and shake me from head to toe underwater and took me out.

"Tomorrow we go to your place..." he said.

I nod and he lift me up all wet and walk to the cave and I yawn extremely tired and fell asleep.

-End of Chapter-