Chapter 4

*Jack's p.o.v*

"Wake up jack" I heard and felt someone shaking me.

I open my eyes a bit and look.

"What is it-!?" I got my mouth covered.

I look at Misty about to talk and I grab her hands but she stop me.

"I heard a gun shot a few minutes late-?!" She stay quiet.

I heard a gun shot and I imidiatly jolt up. That brought old memories. I shake my head getting her hands off my mouth and I sniff the air.

"It might be them. There trying to find me. There gonna kill me!" Her voice trembled.

"Your gonna be okay I promise." I look at her.

She shiver scared and I walk out of the cave I look outside and noticed it was dark. I walk and she was trying to follow me but hit a lot of trees and branches.

"I can't see..." she whisper.

I grab her hand and walk to the river. I look around and hears a few growls. When I look it was dogs they growl at Misty and I snarl at them.

I step away and put Misty behind me. I heard a whistle then the dogs back away and I heard a gun shot and I flinch in pain, I look at my shoulder and a bullet fell down. I grab misty and run into the water.

I felt another gun shot on my back and I flinch bothered. Since the bullets where on my scales, I grab misty and force her down the water and held my breath. She struggle moving scared and panicking.

I swam underwater and heard another gun shot but it didn't hit me. I swam to a underwater cave I been trying to make and got out and turn on a small candle and saw Misty bleeding threw her arm and she collapse. The gun shot hit her?!

"Misty?!" I grab her.

She felt really cold. I look at her and put her on my chest so she warms up, I felt worried for her. I look at her arm and took out the bullet with my hands, her scent was all over my nose. I shake my head feeling hunger and the need kill suddenly. Her blood was on my hands and my eyes widen scared for the first time all this for a fragile girl?! I shake my head sideways.

"I won't hurt you I promise." I whisper afraid but hiding my voice.

I place her head gently on the floor near the candle so she gets warm and I left in the water, I swim and got tackled on my back. My eyes widen and I got shot on the neck but it didn't even went threw my scales. I move and turn around underwater and got punch on the back of my head I hiss getting angry. I black out with rage.

*Misty's P.o.v*

I woke up cold and look around. Everything was dark, there was a candle next to me. The candle light was very bright and gentle. I look around. It was as if I was in a cave but there was water with a unknown hole in a side. Who took me in here? Where is Jack?! I look at the hole, I didn't know how to swim.

"Jack!!!" I call breathing heavy.

I look around and splash the water with my hand and tremble.

"Jack! Don't leave me!!!" I call out.

I heard a huge inhuman growl and I back away from the water and saw a huge monster with blood in its face. His eyes glow by the candle light it's pupil where thin and it's claws were sharper. He growl at me and walk towards me I back away to a wall and look back. He suddenly run towards me and I scream scared.

"Stop!" I yell.

He hiss at me and hit me with his tail. I got send flying to the left side of the place and hit the wall, I felt a huge bite on my arm. He didn't let go. He bit more and more and I scream in pain feeling the pressure. I reach my hand out to the candle.

I stab the candle on his mouth, he left me go and my arm kept bleeding. I back away shivering.

"Your not a monster your jack! Please! "I yell out horrified.

He growl with his jaw burned and he walk to me trembling a bit. He was in a lot of pain. He fell on his knees and made small growls. I was in so much pain I didn't move at all I hold my right arm and cry in pain.

I look at the only exit, I weakly move and fell in the water and hold my breath scared. I move underwater holding in to the wall of the hole and once I got out I was in the bottom of the lake. I cover my mouth and try to swim but couldn't my eyes widen and I cry scared and I felt my lungs burning. I kept my mouth shut and I blew a lot of bubbles from my nose.

I felt a huge grab on my left arm and pull me out. I cough out water and rested my body on the back of the huge croc body. I stay coughing for a few minutes.

He push me to shore and I got out and shiver scared he came out and grab my face and made small growls. Tears ran down my face. He stop holding my face tightly and suddenly and his pupil went a bit wide and he look at me.

"Misty what happened, who did this?" He ask and I hug his face crying scared.

He hug me and he sniff my hair.

"You did..." I whisper.

"I-?! Did this?! I'm sorry! Let me fix that up for you please!" He said changing his tone.

I shiver scared and he touch my face gently moving my hair away from my face and he pick me up and walk towards the cave and wrap my wound up and I look down scared. Did this mean croc guy just got worried for me? I look at him in the eyes and he look away.

"Go to sleep." He said stepping away from me.

I was exhausted. I look at him and he scratch the back of his head and look down. I felt my eyes heavy and tired. When I couldn't keep them open. I fell asleep.

-End Of Chapter-