Chapter 11 Hidden Stars

Chapter 4

I saw someone going towards Jonas. It's a girl with long blonde hair, tall, has red polka dotted skirt, and a red polka dotted tube top. She brought some cotton candy just for her and Jonas. "This looks yummy!" Jonas said. "I know right!" She said. "I love you." Jonas said. "I love you too." She replied. Harley and I looked at each other. He was supposed the one who is gonna be suprised not us! "Anything else to say,miss?" Harley asked me. "I think I do." "You wanna back up?" "Come on Harley." We went towards Jonas in an angry manner. I tied my hair up. I went to him and said, "Hello guys, how was your date doing?" "L-Lauren?" Jonas said. "Who is this horrible woman?" The girl said. "Who is horrible?" Harley said. I got my bag and slammed it to both of their terrible faces. "Horrible! Really! Miss Polka Dots, you are dating with my fiancé! " "So what if you're his fiancé! I am his precious girlfriend now shut up!" She said. I grabbed her hair and threw her on the ground. "Shut up? You shut up! Spoiled brat! You two get married ! Jonas, you just wanna marry me because of our company! Get married and live life! I don't wanna see you anymore! Oh I know the perfect place you two get married! At the beach! Because beach rhymes with you Miss Polka Dots!" I said. That's enough Lauren." Jonas said. I went to the ice cream store and bought some ice cream. I put the ice cream in Jonas' face. I grabbed his cotton candy and sticked it to his face with the ice cream. "Bye and see you, NEVER!" Harley and I walked away.