Chapter 5 Hidden Stars

It's Saturday. No school 'till Tuesday because it's foundation day. I woke up 5:00 in the morning. Suprisingly, I saw Mom and Dad already woke up. "You stay here 'till Monday. We will just attend a seminar, okay?" Dad said. "O...kay." I said. After an hour, they waved good bye. I was all alone. I finished my book. After I finished, I heard something. I saw the door opened. I hurredly went to the basement to get something, like a weapon perhaps. I got a baseball bat. I went near the door. I tip toed. I heard a sound again. I got scared. Then, I saw a cap on the floor. I held the bat as tight as I can. I saw a boy siting on the floor. I tried to defense my self by hitting the baseball bat to him. "Hey wait! I didn't mean to hurt you! I am here to help you!" He said while trying to get away from the bat. "What the heck are you sayin'! I'll call the police!" I said. "Please! I am going to explain! You don't understand!" He said. "What do I not understand?" I said. "There is a story you have to know! A story that we have to know!" He said. "What story?" I said. "It's untitled! You have to help me figure it out!" He said. "What's your name?" I said. "Drake. How about you?" He answered. "Immanuella.Call me Mannuella." I said while shaking his hands. "Do you have proof why we should know this story?" I said. "Yes.Here." He pulled a map out of his blue bag then I saw my name and his name on the map.The map says, "To Immanuela Johnsons," "Do you promise that you will not hurt me?" I said. "Yes,I promise.Call the police if I hurt you." He said.

Gabrielle Bulahan