Chapter 3 Hidden Stars

"Ok class, today's the deadline of your project in Science! Pass your work!" Miss Leonila said to us. I passed my work. I put it on the teacher's table. "Hey John!" Miss Leonila called. "Yes Miss L?" John answered. "Is this your best work? Besides, you didn't put your name on your work." Miss Leonila said. "Yes Miss. It's the best I can do. By the way, how did you know it was my work if it has no name?" John answered. "You are the only one who did not write a name on your paper! Also, I knew it was you because you always forgot to write your name on your work." Miss Leonila said."O..k. Just askin' " John said. "Ok class! Turn your book to page....211." I pulled my book out of my backpack then I turned it to the page given. When I opened the book, I saw a candy between the pages of my book. It's my favorite flavor of candy. Strawberry. I smelled it first. It smelled really good. When I smelled it, I remembered when I was 6. I used to wake up early in the morning every Saturday, first one to eat breakfast, then I'll go to the bathroom to take a bath, change clothes, and wait for mom and dad to wake up. After they wake up and get ready, we rode on our car and drove to "The Garden Of Happiness". It was my favorite place ever. I always smell the flowers that smelled a litte bit like the candy. We always buy some corndogs, lollipops, fruit juices , and also ice cream. For me, it was the best days of my life.

Gabrielle Bulahan