Christmas-part 3

Mia p.o.v

Josh is on the 5th box and I used 9 boxes.  Don't ask where I got all these boxes from its just funny.   "Baby why do you have all these boxes" Josh asked I laughed "your almost finished babe" I said kissing his cheek.  He was finally down to the last box I looked at him smiling he opened the box as I have Brooklin my phone to finish recording.  He looked down at the pregnancy test and the ultrasound picture and smiled.  He jumped up and picked me up hugging me.  I kissed him when he put me down.  He grabbed a box and gave it to me I started to unwrap the box it was a small red box.   I opened the box and when I looked up he was on one knee "baby" I said with my hand over my mouth.  I was so scared and surprised.  "Mia Shyane Williams will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me. " he said I started crying while shaking my head "I can't" I said about to walk away he looked hurt " NOO I'm just playing baby YES YES YES" I said jumping on him and we both fell on the floor.  I kissed him with much passion and love.   I love this man so much I don't know what I would do without him.   He slipped the ring on my finger I'm so happy I will finally be Mrs.  Josh Rayshun Jefferson.  I'm so excited.  After packing everything and cleaning up we went up to the room.   I was sitting on the bed looking at the ring.   I hope that my uncle will walk me down the isle I thought "what you thinking about baby" Josh asked getting in bed with me.  "Nothing just the wedding" I said kissing him he pulled me close to him and kissed my forehead "get some rest baby,  I love you" he said "I love you to baby"

Brooklin p.o.v

We are finally on the way back home I am so tired.  I was laying on Brian's shoulder.  "I'm hungry" I said.  He pulled out a bag of takis from his bag "you know me so well" I said kissing his cheek.  After I finished my takis I got something to drink.  
5 hours later.
"I am never doing that again." I said getting off the jet.  They laughed at me as we got in the car.   The driver drove us to my house.  We all got out and went in the house.   We where sitting down in the living room,  I guess I will start on lunch because they are not leaving anytime soon.   I look in the fridge to see there is nothing in there to eat.  "I'm going to the store guys" I said while walking out the house.   I drove to Walmart,  when I got there I parked and got out the car.   The car I parked beside looked very familiar.   I walked in the store shrugging it off.  I went to get chicken tenders,  potatoes,  squash,  greens,  cornbread mix,  corn on the cob, eggs,  and any seasonings I need.   After I got all of that I just got snacks and other things I might need.   I went to the check out line and the person started to check my thing out.  "That will be $250.38" the cashier said.  I slid my card while the man started to put my bags in the buggy.   "Can I have your number" the cashier asked.  "No you can't have my number I have a boyfriend" I said walking away.  I got to my car and started putting the bags in the trunk and back seat.   I close the door and go to but the buggy up.  When I come back I see my mom standing at the car next to mines.   I roll my eyes and try to get in the car.  "Brooklin" my mom called I looked at her as she walked my way "stop walking I don't want you close to me" I said to her "baby I miss you so much please give me another chance I don't think I can live without you"she said.  When she said that I felt a rag go over my mouth.  As soon as the hand went over my mouth I elbowed whoever it was and got in my car.   I locked the door,  I pulled out of the parking lot.  I was on the main road and I started to get dizzy.  I pulled over and called Brian.  
"B-b-baby I think y-y-you need to come get m-me." I tried to say "where are you I'm on my way stay calm" he said im so happy he put that tracking device in my phone when he did.   I heard knocking at the window but I couldn't move.  Somehow he got the door open and took me out.  He put me in the back and started to drive to the hospital.

Hello guys I had to do three parts to Christmas..  So I hope you guys like it so far and love you guys.

Jadak. 💙