chapter 22

Brian p.o.v

After we left the tatto shop we went to the barbershop. We pulled up and walked in. 30 minutes later we where done. I got a trim along with Brandon and Josh. Jeramiah got his dreads re-did and his tips red. Jerad got a Mohawk with the first letter of his name in it. We walked out and went to sonic to get something to eat. When we got the food we went to Brooklin's house to wait on the girls.

Brooklin p.o.v

We just walked into the nail shop "come sit" the workers told us. I told them what Harmony and Ava wanted and walked back to get my nails done to while we where getting our nails done we where talking. After getting our nails done we decided to get our toes done. About 35 minutes later we where done and walking out. I got blue stilleto nails, Bella got light blue stilleto nails with designs, Toya got dark red stilleto nails, Ava got yellow and pink polished in her nails, and Harmony got purple and light blue. We pulled up to the house and walked in "honeyyyyy immmm homeeee" I said being silly I went in the living room and sat on Brian's lap "hey baby" I said kissing him "hey bad" he said with his hand on my bottom I chuckled and got up. "Are y'all ready" I said "yeah" they said while getting up and walking to the door. I locked the door and got in my car we drove to t.g.i Friday's.
"Hello welcome to t.g.i Friday's how many" the waitress said "7 adults and 3 kids" I said "right this way" we followed her to the table and sat down" "what would you like to drink" "lemonade, sprite, and fruit punch for her" I said pointing to Ava "coke, sprite, lemonade for him" Bella said pointing to Jared "sweet tea, and sprite" Jeremiah said "I need a strawberry soda and a orange soda, and can I get a extra chair my girl friend is coming" Josh said "yeah sure ill be right back". We sat and talked I looked back and saw a woman walking towards us Josh stood up and hugged her and kissed her cheek. He introduced every one and we waved the waitress finally came out with our drinks and took our order. Bella got a Burger and fries, Jared and Ava got chicken strips and fries, Brian and Brandon got shrimp and mashed potatoes, Josh got sliders with mashed potatoes, his girlfriend and Toya got the sizzling player, Jeramiah got a Burger and fries also. As for me I got mashed potatoes fries and I brung in my applesauce. We finished about 10 minutes ago and we are about to go to the park. We pulled up to the park and the kids got out I went and sat on a swing. Right now I don't feel to good I'm starting to think things are a little to good to be true. I really love Brian but I don't know how to tell him. What if he doesn't love me back and just wants me for one thing. I didn't notice I was crying until Brian came over where I was "what's wrong ma" he asked I looked up "nothing" "it has to be something if your crying baby girl talk to me" he said "OK I will tell you when we get home but you you have to promise not to get mad at me"I said "OK I promise now come on" he said grabbing my hand. We stayed at the park for 1hour and 30mins me and Brian got into my car but he was driving Ava and Toya went home with Bella. We pulled up to my house and I got out I went to my room took off all of my clothes except for my underwear and put on a big shirt. Brain walked in. "So what was wrong at the park" he said sitting on my bed I looked at him and sighed "I just feel like it's to good to be true you know. I have been hurt so many times and I don't want the same with you because I really like you and *sighs and starts to cry* I love you Brian I don't know if you feel the same but I just hope you feel the same way" I said he wiped my face with the butt of his thumb. He leaned in and started to kiss me I felt sparks and started to kiss back. "I love you to baby" he said and started back kissing me he started to take my shirt off. I looked him in his eyes he started to massage my breast mmmhmm I moaned I felt his tongue on my nipples. He started to go down he ripped off my boy shorts and kissed both of my thighs "I love you baby" he said "I love you t-mhmmmm" I started to say once I felt his tongue on my Pearl.