My hybrid of a roommate

After I drove back home I had gone straight to the kitchen to make myself a cup of steaming hot coffee (yes I liked coffee) . Having done that and finishing it off, I walked up the stairways and into my room . I started taking out the clothes I was going to wear for the evening. After doing so I went straight up to my bathroom to have a nice peaceful bath.

I had only been five minutes in the shower when my doorbell rang. So much for a peaceful bath! Cussing loudly I turned the knob of the shower till the water stopped sprouting, grabbed a towel from the rack , wrapped it around my lower torso and rushed out of the bathroom. After a minute I reached the door and opened it ready to curse the person at the door when the feminine voice echoed inside my ears.

"I'm guessing I have bad timing.." The brunette in-front of me whispered and tried to look at anything but me. I mentally rolled my eyes.

"Who are you and what are you doing at my doorstep?" I bluntly got to the point

"I'm Allison " She smiled and looked at me properly and so did I. Well for a first impression she looked quite fine . Those curves would totally rock a dress and that nice wavy hair would be a nice distraction with those long legs and..

"And you must be the guy I'm suppose to share a house with" she grins gaining my attention back to her face. I shook my head .

"Yeah, wait how come your a girl?" I spoke my first thoughts.

"Well I don't look like a guy so obviously I'm a girl." she snorted , okay so she was the snappy type I need to note that down.

"Well I didn't mean it that way babe I meant I thought Tyler was going to call over some guy .. but I think I can adjust if you can.." I said each word looking straight at her pointedly wishing she says she'll just be gone.

"No I think I'm fine I really need a place to stay since I'm not from here and I don't know anyone here ...so I'm going to be okay with you..but you might not be.." She smirked, pushed my hand away and walked into my house. Tyler I'm going to kill you soon!

"Fine , get yourself at home I'll be back in five minutes.." I huffed and walked my way towards the stairways and stopped then turned and caught a pair of blue eyes staring at me . Geez my gut is always right! She looked away as soon as she saw I caught her looking at me , I shook my head and walked my way to my room! I know I'm irresistible but why make it that obvious?

~.~

After changing into my clothes I walked back to my awaited roommate . She was fiddling with her phone, her fingertips busily tapping on the screen . Let's make this fun eh? I quietly walked my way behind where she was and then yelled in the most girly voice I could conjure up. She jumped up in shock and her phone fell on the floor with a loud thud and that's when I burst out laughing .

After few seconds realisation struck her and she gave my laughing form a pointed look, it just made me laugh louder! After coming back to my normal self she gave me one kick in the place where junior me was located and damn did it hurt? Oh hell yes . I griped my testes in pain and fell on the floor . Who does that to the person who's house your going to stay with? She probably did.....

"Now I would be much sweeter if you showed me where my room is.." She said shaking her head in my direction. After the pain over there subsided I got up slowly and took few steps when I was comfortable I was able to speak.

"What the fuck was that for stupid chick" I almost yelled at her. She looked unfazed . Damn, I am so not use to girls acting so smart with me . She certainly doesn't know who Dylan Cooper is!

"That's for putting my phone at risk you bloody bastard" She frowned and that's when her accent hit me in the head.

"Are you British ? " I asked ignoring her comment

"Yes now can we stop wasting my time and get to the place my room is located at?" She rolled her eyes.

"Yes ma'am then we can go grab something to eat cause I'm hungry , well if you don't want to come that's cool with me too.." I smiled, British girls were really a blessing , they can be that much of a turn on if they want to be.. Though I'm guessing she's a hybrid.

"As long as you pay it's more than fine with me !" Here goes the good me to the drain!

"Fine just cause I shouldn't have treated you the way I did " I said frowning at the girl .

.~.

There were four rooms in my house but only one was vacant for her because the other three had memories which she didn't have to know and I would be glad keeping it that way. After showing her her room I walked back to my room to grab my phone and my wallet since she said she was going to have a wash. (let's just hope she doesn't take forever!)

I unlocked my phone and clicked on a chatting site . It's the one place I could be away from all pretense and all my past.

Pretty_gurl : Hey you awake? I'm bored.

Me: Yeah but I'm going out I got a new roommate to take care of

Pretty_gurl : You have a roommate?O.o

Me: Yeah and she's a girl, more pain. She is one snappy girl :/

Pretty_gurl : That's normal in girls :P

"Hey we can go now I'm hungry too bloke of a roommate" Allison called out from downstairs I guess.

"Sure I'm coming wait up" I hollered back

Me: I gtg I'll ttyl bye

Pretty_gurl : Sure bye!

I logged out and walked my way to the hallroom.......

Now let's get back to my hybrid of a roommate shall we?

---------------------------------------------

A/N Hey peeps! Okay next chapter is the outing ! hope you liked it?