I need to settle my shit

The impact Of Vienna's words on me was like she just stoned me, but not enough to kill me. Why did she think I was perfect? I wasn't anything close to the word but was way better than James. I exhaled the air out my lungs feeling something slip off me. Love. I guess sticking to the 'No love only work' motto of mine is going to be tiring.

With the months passing by I have less time as it is.. And now I have drama included, along with a fight that I have to make-up even though I know I did and said nothing wrong.

I walked out of the classroom and towards the parking lot and then rode straight to my secret hideout. The park in the nearby town. It was a pretty chilly day, and my jacket was doing any justice to what heat it suppose to provide me with..

After a nice thirty minutes drive I reached .

This park was a small peaceful one. The thing I liked about it was the small pond that was there. I sat on the bench near the pond and gazed at the water.

The water shone brightly and gave me a reflection of myself. I looked like i had just lost a battle but my eyes seemed aflame with fury. I slowly tried calming myself down by staring at the pond and clearing my thoughts.

Vienna is old enough to know whats right and whats not. I shouldn't be putting my nose into her life that's not nice. I stay away for sometime. Now, I have to think of a way for her to forgive me for aiming at her.

Let me tell you something. Vienna could be a sweetheart and could be innocent but when she fought with you she makes sure you feel guilty and apologise the best way she likes. She is stubborn that way.. I guess I would have to spend some money on some eatables now.

I sigh running my hands through my hair and the my phone beeps indicating i received a message.

'Vienna again? Btw I got you a new tenant/roommate. They will be there by night I guess. Catch up with you later -Tyler'

I typed down an okay message and sent it. I think my friends really help me doing half my work and getting me sorted out!

I was falling short of money even though I work four hours a day after school and sometimes even went for a few fights.. Guess my plan does need its economic importance. Thus, I decided to rent out my house. Well not totally but half the place. It's huge enough for four persons to live but I'm there alone so its becoming a hole in the pockets lately..

Lets just hope I get a nice and bearable roommate now..!