*yawns* Can I have one?

Yawning I slowly opened my eyes as the sound of my phone ringing echoed in the room. I flew the sheet to one corner, lazily walked over to my phone cutting the call without seeing who it was and then into the bathroom to get fresh.

After washing up and then changing into a pair of jeans and a navy blue tshirt I looked over at the clock that was set near my bed on the sidetable . 8am. Shit I was late once again. Great!

I quickly rushed downstairs made myself a nutella sandwich and ate it as fast as I could. Then picked up my black helmet and walked out of the house, locking the door behind me and then towards my bike that was parked in the side. I grinned .I loved this black and silver metallic piece of art. It took me to places and even helped save my life quite a few times..

After a few minutes I was standing in the parking area running a hand through my hair. Today was going to be different and not like any other. My gut told me so.

I walked my way to my first class which was science.. Didn't think I would take that but then I'm experimental and somewhat not dumb . I opened the door and walked in and to my place which was at the back . I could feel alot of eyes on me but I ignored it. This was tiring. I had so many eyes looking at me it was pathetic.. Then again who didn't want to look at me?

Mr Walsh walked up to me, his face clearly annoyed. I sighed, he should just get it in his skull that punctuality doesn't run in my blood.

"You , detention after school for an hour..." He rattled passing me a yellow piece of paper .

" Sorry can't do. I've got work Walsh" I replied coolly knowing I was pushing his buttons.

"Mr Cooper, watch your step I'm not saying anything just because you are a good student . Watch it. " he snapped .

"Whatever" I replied and saw his stout body walking back to the front of the class towards the black board.

We learnt something about the different amphibians and they're parts and all that stuff.. The day went by in a faze and lunch was the same old crap. Though I got new things to eat- a chocolate pudding, strawberry flavoured marsh-mellows and a ham sandwich with a can of coke. Yeah I feel great I didn't have to pay for anything! My friends are wonderful and generous!

Now its my last period with that girl. Yes, I won't take her name because I'll feel all the things that I promised not to feel again.

I was pretty early when I reached. The class was still filling up and my friend Greg and me were busy talking about the fight that would be taking place in the grounds. It was a place where people used to bet on fighters and that was one of the ways I practiced my stance and tactics. This friday I had a fight with this new guy named Carl. Something told me to look up and I did. But the second my eyes locked with a pair of blue ones I froze. I shouldn't have looked up. I mentally slapped myself. I wanted to see how long she was going to keep her gaze. I guess we both had the same thought cause she refused to look away. I smirked, was she playing up with me ? Or just angry that I've ignored her for the past week? And that's when I thought of going back to being nice to her ( not that I was bad but well still).

"Hey Vienna Wana sit with me ? I'm here to make peace!" I smiled and pointed to the seat beside me which was empty. She was taken aback by my words and a questionning look was on her face. 

"I won't eat you up I promise!" I grinned knowing she'll melt now. I could see a smile trying to break through her face and she finally gave in.

"Shut up I didn't even think you could.." She tried sounding irritated but smiled none the less. I felt the urge to fist pump the air but held my feeling back.

"You know that's not possible.." I winked while she walked over and sat in the seat beside me.

"Oh whatever Dylan ." She smacked me in the arm

"Ouch what was that for?" I said looking at her and pretending it hurt..

"For being the jerk you are" She replied 

"Well this jerk is unfortunately your second bestfriend in command so you better shut up.." I gave her a serious look.

"Alright alright I'm so sorry jerk bestfriend" She giggled and I smiled. She looked so cute when she giggled. Stop it Dylan .Stop . I shook my head trying to get my thoughts straight.

"Is something wrong Cooper?" She frowned 

"No.. nothing" I hastily replied.

"Well you know I'm your friend.. best friend to specify and you can tell me anything .." She said slowly while looking at me and soon I had an emotionless expression . How was I suppose to tell her that James was cheating on her without actually hurting her more than she already is by yesterday? How am I suppose to tell her that I like her and that just being friends is somewhat killing me? How?

"Yes I know and I'll tell you if there is something!" I said turning to look infront to see Mrs McLane had already begun the class. 

"I know your keeping something from me Dylan, I haven't forgotten yesterday night yet.." It sounded like a mere whisper but I heard them just because I was seated beside her.