Summer Days *12* [Football Game]

Почніть із самого початку

ZACK
Everyone was cheering in the middle of the field and going crazy, but you saw Zack and snuck away from Yuffie. "
"Zack!" You yelled trying to gain his attention. He turned around and saw you, his face lit up.
"[Name]! Did you see that!? Man the only thing better then Cloud's amazing pass was maybe my awesome catch!" He smirked and you giggled. "Come on lets celebrate!" He picked you up over his shoulder. You laughed while he jumped around cheering with the crowd. "
"Zack!" You said banging on his back with your fists playfully.
He set you down, "Come on follow me [Name]."
He held your hand and led you through the crowd. Once the two of you tore your way out of the raging crowd he sat down on the bench and pulled you into his lap.
"So did you have fun?" He asked casually, wrapping his arm around your waist.
You giggled, "Yeah I did, you played really well too."
Zack was beaming. You returned the smile at him. Slowly Zack started to lean his face closer to yours when a yell interrupted him. "Zack you better watch it." Cloud's stern voice said, watching from a distance, a smirk on his face.
"Come on [Name] it's time to go home." You slowly peeled yourself up from Zack's lap and he groaned in complaint.
"Leave it to superstar QB to ruin my moment." Zack said, you giggled and walked towards Cloud.

ANGEAL
Yuffie began to lead you to the center of the field where a large group of people were celebrating when you saw Angeal sitting on the bench smiling. You snuck away from Yuffie and walked towards him. "You ok Angeal?" You asked him, he smiled and patted the seat next to him. Without hesitation you dropped onto the seat beside him.
"I’m fine, my ankle still hurts and I don’t want to make it any worse." He explained with a shrug.
You smiled and nodded, "You played a really good game anyways." He gave you a meek smile, "Thanks, I know I should be pissed that I got hurt and didn't get to throw the game winning pass but", He trailed off to watch Cloud smiling and getting congratulated, "I’m not. I’m kinda glad I got hurt."
You smiled sincerely at him, "That's really sweet you know?"
Angeal chuckled, "Thanks Rai."
You caught what you said and blushed. Quickly you stood up and helped Angeal up off the bench. Cloud ran over to you both. "You ok Angeal?"
Angeal nodded, "Course I am. Good game Cloud, nice to see you where you belong."
Cloud smirked and nodded, "Come on lets go [Name]."
You began to follow Cloud but ran back to Angeal and kissed him lightly on the cheek, "I hope you feel better."
Angeal nodded with a smile on his face. You ran back to Cloud. When you got next to him Cloud groaned.
"What?" You asked him.
He looked at you then began to run his hand through your hair messing it up. You swatted his hand away, laughing the entire time. "You're gonna be a handful you know that?" He chuckled.

TERRA
Halfway onto the field you left Yuffie when you saw Terra standing on the outside of the group of people celebrating.
"Terra, what’s wrong?" You asked. Terra snapped to attention when he heard your voice and looked towards you.
"Oh [Name] hi." He smiled solemnly.
"What’s wrong?" You repeated.
Terra shrugged, "I don’t know. Guess I just wished I could play a larger role on the team. I'm not a star QB like Cloud or an awesome receiver like Zack I'm just A boring kicker. Very impressing huh?"
You nudged him, "Yeah the boring player who kicked the field goal that tied the game! I say without you the team is nothing."
Terra chuckled and a smile slipped onto his face.
"There's that smile I love." You chirped happily.
Terra smirked, "Love?"
You blushed a brilliant bright shade of red, "D-Did I say l-love? I meant-"
Terra shook his head and cut you off, "I'm just teasing you. Thanks [Name]."
He leaned forward and wrapped you into a tight hug. Then, only seconds later, he let go quickly. "Sorry! I'm all dirty." He scratched the back of his head you laughed.
"It's fine." You hugged him again leaning you head on his shoulder. Terra wrapped his arms around you again and held you close. Someone coughed and the two of you let go quickly.
"Sorry to have ruined your moment or whatever but it's time to go [Name]." Cloud said his arms crossed against his chest. You chuckled nervously and waved bye to Terra.
Cloud smirked, "Oh, and nice kick by the way Terra."
Terra grinned proudly as you began to walk away with Cloud.

ZEXION
You walked onto the field with Yuffie, when someone caught your eye. When Yuffie was talking to someone you snuck away quietly and walked towards the base of the crowd's bleachers.
"Zexion? I didn't know you were here!" You said greeting him. Swiftly you stepped towards him so you stood right beside him.
"[Name]. How are you?" He asked casually.
"I'm fine Zexion, how about you? I haven't talked to you in what seems to be forever!" You asked smiling.
He gave you a small smile back, "It has been to long huh?"
You nodded, “So how did you like the game?"
Zexion chuckled, "It was ok I guess, I'm not a big fan of football per say. I brought my cousin Fuu."
You scrunched your eyebrows, "Fuu came?"
Zexion nodded and pointed at the far end of the field. Fuu was with Rai and Seifer by the end zone.
"Oh", You said smiling, "Well I'm glad you came!"
Zexion smiled back, "Me too."
You heard giggle and turned around to see Xion, his sister, watching you both.
"Sorry!" She waved, "You both are just so cute together!"
You and Zexion both blushed and looked away from each other.
"Oh yeah, Cloud's calling you [Name]!" You looked down at the field to see Cloud waving at you to come.
"Oh ok. Bye Xion, I'll see you later Zexion." You smiled and walked away.

LEON
"Congrats Coach." You said waking up to Leon. He had his arms crossed across his chest watching the team celebrate.
"Thank you [Name]."
You shrugged nonchalantly, "Your team played really well."
Leon nodded. "I'm-", He paused mid sentence and though before continuing, "I'm glad you came."
You smiled at him, "Me too!"
Leon smirked and chuckled.
"I missed you Leon." You said quietly. You hoped he didn't notice the tint of pink that flashed across your cheeks. A look of shock passed over Leon's face briefly and he looked away. You looked down at you feet sheepishly.
"I missed you too [Name]." You looked up quickly to see Leon looking straight at you. You gave him a small meek smile. He returned it.
"Leon man thanks...so...", Cloud jogged up to you and Leon. "Am I interrupting something?"
Leon looked away from you to Cloud, you followed suit.
"Your welcome Cloud." Leon said smirking at his friend, "I knew you couldn't stay away from the game."
Cloud nodded but continued to glance from Leon back to you, smirking the entire time. "Yeah, ok. Come on [Name] let's go home."
You nodded and followed Cloud off the field, turning around to wave at Leon.
"I interrupted something didn't I?" Cloud asked you with a cocky smirk.
"Shut up Cloud."