We both sighed.

“There is one very special gift I gave to you all. You know what it is?”

“Love...?”

“No. Free will. The power to decide what you think is best. You decide if you believe me or not. You decide if you’ll love me or not. You decide if you prove or disprove that I exist. It’s all up to you. The power of free will. The most powerful thing you posses and will ever posses.”

You stared blankly at the garden I spawned. As you sigh, you looked at me with a genuine smile. “I guess I did the right thing. I believed in you.”

“I know you did.” I reached for your hands and guide you. “Come with me.”

“Where are we going?”

“Nowhere in particular. I’ll just explain further. I’ll explain the meaning of life”

“The meaning of life? Now that’s intriguing. I mean, you know about 42, right? Haha. Sometimes humans come up with very genius stuff like Pi and stuffs like that” Your eyes full of humor and excitement.

I giggled. “You seem to read much. I can see that.”

“So where do I go after this? You judge me and decide whether I go to heaven or hell?”

“No. You’ll relive a life.”

“Relive a life...?”

“Yeah?”

“You mean I get reincarnated?”

“Yes.”

“So the Hindus were right then?” You asked me with curiousness.

“Every religion is right in their own way.”

“Okay..? So when I get reborn, I’ll lost all of my memories? I’m sure it’ll go that way, does it?”

“Not so.. All of your past knowledge and experiences will be left within you. You just don’t remember them right away. It’s like tapping into your inner energies, you get the point.”

I stopped walking and took you by your shoulders. “Your soul is more magnificent, beautiful,  and gigantic than you can possible imagine. A human mind can only contain a tiny fraction of what you are. It’s like sticking your finger in a glass of water to see if it’s cold or hot. You put a tiny part of yourself in a vessel, and when you bring it back out, you’ve gained all the experiences it had.”

We continued to walk. “You’ve been a human for the last 34 years, so you haven’t stretched out yet and felt the rest of your immense consciousness. If we hung out here for long enough, you would start to remember everything. But there’s no point in doing that between each life.”

You looked shocked. “How many times did I get reincarnated?” You asked.

“Lots and lots of times. In fact, you’re still a young soul. You would get that eventually.” I said. “This time, you’ll be a Japanese girl in the year 1972. I know you know what to do.” I added.

“Wait.. you mean you’re sending me back in time?!”

“Time only exist in your place – in your universe. Things work differently from where I came from.”