MSIIYH Chapter (3) - I never knew that this would be Windsor Boarding School....

(A/N:

Hi readers!  Thanks so much for being patient for our update. <3 We love you all loads, and we can double love you if you enjoy this chapter. We will TRIPLE love you if you vote, or comment. :D Enjoy. )

-----------------------------------------------------------------~*♥*~-----------------------------------------------------------------

            CHAPTER THREE - I never knew that this would be Windsor Boarding School....

-----------------------------------------------------------------~*♥*~-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Its pretty cool right?" Sam asked, slouching into the comfy leather seat.

"I agree," I said, placing my feets on the ottoman. "But, it was tiring..for me."

I forgot about my parents question as soon as I entered this building. To begin with, the lobby's floor were marble, and so shiny, it looked so elegant. In the top right corner, there were about three office desks, where all the 'office' assistants were sitting. In the bottom right corner, there was a huge corner couch, and a huge flat TV. In the top left corner, there was a french door leading towards the prinicpal's room. Then in the bottom left corner, there were elevators.

I guess you can call the lobby...the office.

The elevator...was like a friggin' balloon. There were about...thirty-five floors, literally. The elevator has tiled floors (floors in the elevator) that were clean and polished. The walls in the elevator had glass protection on them because there was a waterfall inside the glass protection.

Isn't that...magnificent?

The first ten floors were for the teachers and office assistants. Then the other floors were for the students. Every time I stopped at each floor, my eyes widened. The hallways it self was elegant, but the fact that there was too any doors, made me dizzy.

I'm too tired to explain all, but....I guess you can call this paradise?

Oh yeah, from the eleven floor to the twenty two floors is the girls rooms. Then the rest of the rooms are for the boys.

"Alright, now that I have given you a tour, we need to go to those desks, and ask for your file," Sam said, while standing up. I followed him towards the desk,

"Riley, we have a new student here, her name is Faith Lyons," Sam said to a strong looking man. I smiled, and waved at him, while he waved back. While Riley looked for my file, Sam introduced me to the other guys. There names were Mark, and Linton.

After receiving my file, we both went to the elevators and waited for it. Excitedly, I teared open the envelope, and pulled out a paper. Sam laughed.

Your dorm room number is 2013.

Your roommate is Ella .

Thank you.

"What room number?" Sam asked eagerly.

"Twenty..."I muttered. "Do you know a girl name Ella?"

He grinned. A cute grin. "Why yes, that's my sister!"

My jaw dropped open. No way. "Are you serious?" He nodded, smiling, and then grabbed my hands, pulling me inside the elevator.

When we got to the twentieth floor, Sam helped me find my room.

"My floor number is is twenty five o one," He informed me. "I gotta go, but make sure you check your package, and tell Ella, bubble gum." He said, before taking off.

I stared after him, wondering what the heck that was suppose to me. Laughing softly, I knocked on the door.

About two seconds later, a girl opened the door. And she was really pretty. She had beautiful long red hair, and beautiful brown eyes. She looked really innocent, and feisty at the same time.

"Hi, Ella. I'm Faith, your roommate. And, um, bubble gum," I muttered the last part. Her eyes lit up, and she laughed.

"Well since you know my name, I'll get you inside," She said ushering me inside. Smiling I looked around the room, and froze.

This room - my room I mean - was clean. Very clean and proper. And big. There was a curtain rack at the corners of the middle walls. As if to separate half of the room, to make another private room. At the corner of the rooms, there were two HUGE queen sized beds, that were neatly made.

There were two doors near the beds, which I assumed was the washrooms. Then there were elegant windows near the beds and the doors.

Then there were small eat in tables, with a mini fridge near it. Then there was another door, which I had no idea what for.

Talk about paradise.

"I know right?" Ella said, reading my thoughts.

"Eeeep. Is this seriously my room?" I asked, happily. She laughed once more and nodded..but I couldn't get a question off of my head,

How did my parents afford this much?

(A/N:

LOL, Ye, were going to make sure Faith asks her self that :D lool. Anyhow, hope you enjoyed, and if you did, cote! ;)