MSIIYH Chapter (2) - Meeting You....

(A/N: Hi Guys!

Were not doing the shared account, because like seriously? Whats the point? lol. Anyways, this chapter is dedicated to Emeroolo for making the lovely cover, Annabelle-236 sended me it.. On Annabelle-236's profile, her cover is made by 'tianajade', Thanks both <3 Here's chapter 2, enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------~*♥*~-----------------------------------------------------------------

                                                            CHAPTER TWO -  Meeting You....

-----------------------------------------------------------------~*♥*~-----------------------------------------------------------------

I closed my eyes, as I sit back in the comfy leather seat. After I got in the plane, the flight was delayed one hour later. So that was pretty bad. Now, the people that are in the airplane, have to wait for the other people to come, so we can take off.

I looked out the window, and realized it was mid-afternoon. The view was pretty...interesting.

"Hello fellow flight attenders, I am Christina, your flight attendant....." I zoned her out when I realized she was talking about the floating jacket that's placed under our seats, and all that.I looked to my left, and noticed there was no one sitting there, so I smiled.

Some peace and quiet.

Do you know why I smiled? Last time when I was on a plane (I was about ten years old), my parents were seated beside each other in the far corner, while I was stuck beside two mens, that were seated both beside me. Every time I had to get up, I had to walk over their foot, and each time they'd get irritated.

When it was sleeping time, they were friggin' snoring. So, I had hard time sleeping, which got me pretty mad. Lets just say... it didn't end pretty well, considering I was ten that time.

However, my peace and quiet was interrupted by someone - a guy.

"Hi," His masculine voice greeted, as he sat beside me. I cocked my head to the side, to see he was...handsome. He had dark hair, and blue eyes. And I could see through his T-shirt that he had a muscular chest, definitely.

"Hello," I replied, smiling as brightly as I can. He smiled back. And he just stared at me. Unsure of what to do, I looked away and pulled out the 'Windsor Boarding School Pamphlet' with all the information.

"Soooo...." He started. I looked at him politely. "This is awkward."

"I agree." I said.

"What you reading?" He asked, obviously trying to make a conversation. I groaned, inwardly. i was so not in the mood to speak, so as politely as I can I told him 'Windsor Boarding School's Pamphlet' I excepted him to be like 'ohhh, cool' but instead his reaction threw me surprised.

"Oh, your going there? I go to that boarding school too. I'll tell you about it," He said enthusiastically. "My name is Sam Green, and I was just coming back from a vacation from back home." He introduced him self. Getting interested, I put back the pamphlet.

"The boarding school your going to, is a whole hell alot of fun. Your definitely going to enjoy it. Why did you get sent to this boarding school?" He asked, shifting himself, so he could face me.

"Parents want me to have self-confidence...." I muttered gloomily.

"Same here." His voice was quiet for some reason. I looked up at him with a are-you-serious? face. For some reason, he looked like one of the popular kids in that school.

"Yup. Apparently I have too much self-confidence now, so I'm being sent back to my house in a year or so. Apparently, since I hang out with the 'popular kids' all the girls are 'drooling' over me. To tell you the truth, I'm not boasting about it," He explained. I nodded my head, confirming what I was thinking was true.

"Other than self confidence, why else were you sent there?" I asked, curious.

"Music. I love it..I play the guitar, and sing. Oh yeah, I dance to," He said happily. I grinned, which he seemed to notice. "You do music too?"

"Yeah." I answered.

"We can make a duet together, or perhaps you can sing while I play the guitar....." He trailed off happily. However, I blushed. This popular guy is asking me to sing with him. I snorted right after my blush went down.

"Yeah right. Don't your fellow friends want to play with you?" I asked.

"Actually.....they don't play very well. Not trying to offend anyone. Plus, they only hang out with me since I'm 'popular'," He mumbled. Maybe its true... he does have to much confidence in himself. But, I would never sing for him, not for anyone.

"Wellll...I'm sorry. No thanks," I said quietly. "I-I can't sing." I lied.

He looked taken back for a second, and he looked like he didn't believe me, but then he smoothly fixed himself. "Alright. Maybe I'll convince you. Anyways, can I tour you around Windsor? Its really huge, plus it'll be fun....?" He looked hopeful.

Smiling, I nodded my head.

And just like that, we started talking like old friends, laughing along the lines. We even laughed so hard, that one of the nearby passengers glared at us.

Sam is…pretty awesome.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity, we landed in Alhambra, Los Angeles.

Sam, being the gentlemen, he helped me find my luggages, and he even carried them.

“Hey, Sam, where’s your luggages?” I asked, noticing that.

“Oh, I don’t have any. I didn’t need it,” He answered.

As we walked along the street, he started pointing at stores near by, telling me the tips and tricks. Then he started telling me about the people in my new school, who to avoid and what not. He told me that I should definitely avoid Melissa, since apparently she’s a total ‘bitch’. Even to avoid her followers, Sophia and Marlina.

Suddenly he stopped walking, which caused me to bump into him – hard.

“What? Whats wrong?” I asked. He turned around, balancing my suitcases.

“I haven’t even asked your name,” He muttered. I laughed, only because of that?

“Its…Faith Lyons,” I said, blushing, looking any where but him. Then it was his turn to laugh. After some more walking, we stopped at a luxury looking building.

A friggin' HUGE building. Take the white house, and make that eight times larger. That's how big it is. The windows were transparent glass, which made it look more professional. To top it off, in black bold letters it said 'Windsor Boarding School'

I was so dumb, I just stood there in awe. But there was one question running through my head - How the heck did my parents afford this much to come into this school?

(A/N: LOL, yeah. We did another update XD We just had to. :)

(VO&CO)