MSIIYH Chapter (1) - Leaving Everyone....

(A/N: Hey guys! Its Annabelle-236 & RubyStarRuby

This is a story Annabelle-236 & RubyStarRuby are writing together. This is just the first chapter, the rest of the chapters will be uploaded soon. Anyhow, were so excited for this story, as it a first time group-story-thingy. The song she was listening to is on the side! :) Here's the description:

Faith Lyons is your average 17-year-old girl that sent to a very strict - yet unique boarding school. Why? Because that boarding school - Windsor Boarding School - specializes in any subject you are interested in; from music to art. She's sent there because her parents believed she would have more self- confidence.

For Faith, she's interest in music. She's got the voice of an angel - in fact a face of an angel, but the only problem is, she's afraid to show the world, show the talents she's got. To do so - she's going to need friends, supportive ones, and supportive teachers. Even a supportive boyfriend.

Join Faith Lyons as her life changes from a shy 17-year-old girl - to a 17-year-old confident girl.

-----------------------------------------------------------------~*♥*~----------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                       CHAPTER ONE - Leaving Everyone....

-----------------------------------------------------------------~*♥*~----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like fire and rain

You can drive me insane

But I can't stay mad at you for anything

We're Venus and Mars

We're like different stars

You're the harmony to every song I sing

And I wouldn't change a thing

I sighed, and pulled out my ear buds. For the past two hours, I've been trying to listen to a good song for inspiration. Inspiration for what? To write a song, and its taking me forever. I hopped up from the window sill, brushing my bottoms. I honestly feel like a statue now. And hungry.

As I went past my parent's bedroom to get to the kitchen, I heard them talking. I couldn't help it, but wonder what they were talking about. So I pressed my ear against the door.

"She's got every talent. She writes songs, sings 'em and even plays the instruments. I want her to show it - to the world. That is why I'm sending her there,"

Huh?

"I guess your right, Mark. But how are we going to tell Faith that's she's going to go to Windsor Boarding School?"

My eyes widened. No friggin' way. My parents are sending me away to a boarding school, just to have more self-confidence. There's no way in heck, I'm going and leaving my parents here in this little bungalow, while I go to some Windsor Boarding School.

No way.

Unfourtunately, I was standing in front of my parents door, ear pressed, lost in thoughts, and they opened the door. Immediately my parents stared at me, and all their feelings -amusement, guilt and tiny bit of anger- washed through their face. I smiled widely, trying to look innocent, trying to look like I wasn't listening.