twenty-two

Edith

"Nate how am I gonna afford this?I can only work for 6 months" I placed my head in my hands signing heavily. "Listen edith when you can't work anymore I will pay for the rent and buy baby shit. My new album got released and I got signed for a tour" he smiled cheekily "holy shit that's amazing!congratulations"I hugged him.

Nate thanked me and continued driving. "Are you excited?" He pointed to my small bump "no I'm scared more than anything. I'm so fucking afraid. How am I going to raise a baby at the age of 16 mind the fact I'm gonna do it alone" I confessed "did you guys hear anything about him."

"Yeah we did actually, we can't bail him out and he ended up getting 7 years if he's lucky 5 with parole" my heart dropped to my stomach,5 years,5 years I won't be able to see him. "Edith the restraining order is only 60 days then you can officially see him" he half smiled at me.

Still 60 days is a while away. If I could have one wish,one wish it would be:make everything go away and just be finally happy. "Trust me it'll be okay."

We pulled into a grey and black modern style 2 story house. "Holy fuck" I was in awe "Nate how did you find this" I asked as we walked inside "my moms best friend is a Realtor so I asked her and she did me a favor" he explained.

I felt a sudden sharp pain in my lower right abdomin. Nate rushed to my side "are you okay?" I nodded and inhaled a deep breath "yeah the doctor told me I'm suppose to expect these every once in a while" I explained grabbing the side railing.

We continued to examine the house. Such a big house for two people "its already furnished for you all you have to do is call me when you get out of the doctors to see what your having and I'll drive down here and buy shit for the room" I nodded as a response.

"I gotta leave I'm sorry but my manager wants me and Derek to go over everything" I frowned, I didn't want to be left alone in such a big house "thank you so so much nate" I hugged him tightly "these guys will help you unpack everything you need like WiFi shit and keys are on the kitchen island, bye take care" he explained before running out.

Great. I'm stuck alone.