fifteen

Edith

"why are you here"his morning voice was raspy and I liked it

"I mean some one has to take care of your dumbass" I snorted "you were drunk off your ass and nate called me so here I am"

"oh,look I'm sorry I don't know what I was thinking the other day when I broke up with you I thought of you as a fuck buddy and wasn't thinking.I really really love you I swear to god" oh okay not even 5 minutes awake you share you feelings with me but you do you.

"the shit you said to me fucking hurt John"I shook my head "this is crazy!you barely know me.You've known me for what 2 months?"

"the let me get to know you baby, I just want to be with you" John squeezed my hand "you bullshited me the first time what makes me think your not gonna do it again!"I yelled.

he smashed his lips onto mine,oh okay John.

"just believe me" he whispered as he pulled away "I'm gonna go home now" I got off the bed "call me?" he asked "I don't know" I shrugged before leaving.

"we both need a break"

+

"Shawn!" I yelled jumping into his arms "I missed you"

he set me down smiling at me "your still so short" he chuckled and your still hot .

I've known Shawn since I was 12,I love that kid.

"so muffin boy how's life"I asked grabbing my phone from the nightstand "great babygirl" his large hands gripped my waist pulling me closer to him.

he placed wet kisses on my neck "mmm" I moaned out damn you mendes I turned around leaving the living room intentionally swaying my hips.

I heard a low groan from him "come on" I smirked.

(muffin boy isn't so inoccent in this chapter)

I was wearing black softee booty shorts with my a grey and white Calvin Klein sports bra,
apparently Shawn liked this outfit.

he was on my bed using his phone,I took his phone out of his hands and started to straddle him.

I rocked my hips back and forth "f-fuck" he groaned out this is only the beginning.

unbuckling his belt buckle I palmed him through his boxers,I soon pulled down his Calvin's, his shaft sprung out

I teased him by kitty licking the tip and pumping him "h-holy shit edith" he moaned out,

-

2 days later.

I've been ignoring johns calls ever since I slept with Shawn. I feel more and more guilty,even though john and I are on a break I still feel like I cheated.

[swazz]baby are we done with this break?I miss you,all I want to do is hold you

read at 9:10 pm