sixteen

This chapter 🐸🍷
edith

"Why are you ignoring me" John asked me "you wont understand you'll just get pissed at me "I bit my lip and close my eyes "just tell me I promise I won't get mad" he sat down next to me which made me scoot away "on our break my old best friend came to visit and I slept with him."

I played with my thumbs waiting for him to say something "aren't you going to say something"I asked softly,he got up and walked away from me "what do you want me to say?huh I love you and I'll take you back instantly"he yelled at me making me jump in my spot "you said you wouldn't get mad!this is why I didn't want to tell you"I whispered the last part.

He leaned against the wall looking down "of course I'm gonna get mad you tell your boyfriend that you slept with someone what's he gonna do be happy" he was right.

"I did it because I learned that you only used me you fucking asshole" I raged pointing my index finger at him "don't bring up the past its only gonna make things worst and yes I did it because I'm not use to being in a relationship all through highschool I slept with girls I don't do relationships that's why I was hesitant" he scoffed "oh please when we were on that break tell me you didn't contact one of your other girls"I said out of anger "no I actually fucking didnt because your the only girl I want in my life right now" 🐸🍷😉

"I'm sorry" I sincerely apologized "I just want this fight to be over" he glared at me. I got up and walked past him only he grabbed my arm and pulled me back and pulled me into a hug this is what I missed.

"Since you said something I actually talked to one girl" he confessed "oh."

Well