twenty

Edith

" ¿qué es esto?" I looked up into her hands and saw the pregnancy test. My heart dropped to my stomach, my breathing sped up. " Edith eres 16 y su puta embarazada? sólo mantener puta mierda tú y tu novio. Pensé que te planteé mejor pero creo que fallé" she laughed bitterly and had an evil smug look o her face (edith you are 16 and you are pregnant? You just keep fucking shit up for you and your boyfriend. I thought I raised you better but I guess I failed)

Hearing my mom say those words to me really made me feel like a disappointment. " usted no tiene que preocuparse por ser un fracaso para esta familia ya que me estoy mudando a mamá" I fought back all my tears that threatened to spill from my recent events that happened (you don't have to worry about me being a failure to this family anymore I'm moving out mom)

She looked at me before shaking her head and scoffing at me. Once Liyah saw that the pregnancy test was positive she said "I told you don't mess around with a guy that's older than you things aren't gonna go right, but now that your pregnant I can't be around you" who would have known that your best friend of 16 years will up and leave.

"I'll lease an apartment or house in my name and all you have to do is pay the rent" I can't believe im taking this offer.

[Edith]thank you Nate for doing this, I'm glad your the one I can count on right now.

" usted acaba de agregar en otros 3 años a su cargo de novios" my mother smirked (you just added on another 3 years to your boyfriends charge) and for the first time I had pure hatred towards my mother.

" Sólo quiero que sepas te puto odio, te odio con cada hueso en mi cuerpo, que pensé que de todas las personas que lo entenderías. y no me juzgas mamá que tienes embarazada a los 15 por lo que realmente estoy haciendo mejor de lo que"I spat ( I just want you to know I fucking hate you, I hate you with every bone in my body I thought out of all people you would understand. and you can't judge me mom you got pregnant at 15 so I'm actually doing better than you have)

I felt her hand come in contact with my left cheek, I pushed her away and rushed down stairs to get my keys. Dialing nates number I broke down "n-nate" I sobbed out,"just come over babygirl we'll talk it out."

+

After ranting to Nate and crying even more he called the county jail. "I told him" he paused "he didn't sound to happy but he didn't sound to mad" I nodded and wiped my tears "Nate he doesn't want a kid we talked about this before he said he's only focused on helping you guys with your career,I need to leave because the more I stay here the more drama pops up."

"I found you a 3 bedroom house in South Carolina the rents $860 a month one of my friends work at uhaul I could get us a truck for free and help you settle in" Nate smiled "thank you Nate once again" I hugged him tightly.

He kissed my forehead, I looked at him before looking at his lips. We both leaned in before our lips locked,Nate held my waist and pulled me in closer. After pulling away he scratched the back of his neck "that was a mistake were both not thinking" I nodded slowly still trying to process what just happened.

if you guys Like this book check out
cop car/sm & tea time (rants)