Don't mess, with the dress!

Rose/Luna's pov

After taking a long awaited revenge I got hungery and went over to the snack table. I grabbed a plate, which weighted a ton, and started to grab some food. Since masqurade balls were invented back home it was all Earth food. Pizza, burgers, fried chicken, and my favorite, fettucini alfredo! Oh, and some sushi.

Naturally I grabbed one of everything, except the sushi. Raw fish, gross! Even Volstagg didn't want to eat it!

I went back to my corner to eat. I sat with my legs off to the side and my dress flowed out a little bit. Being a loner has its moments.

The peaceful silence, the space to think, plus, you can pig out when ever you want! Okay I do that even back home with my friends, but still stranges won't come up and say what they think to your face.

After I finished my food I put my plate in a pile everyone else had put theirs and went back to my corner watching everyone dance and laughing. I saw Loki in a different corner doing the same thing as me. He noticed me and sent me wave. I waved back and kept looking around the room for a victim for a prank.

A prank I knew that had to be awesome, awesome enough to surpass one of Loki's! I don't know if I can pull it off today, but whioe I'm so Papa can't ground me. Maww hahahahahahaha!!!!!!! Okay, I've got to stop hanging out with Loki.

As I searched for my victim I felt a tap on my shoulder. I snapped my head in the direction of the peraon who tapped me. Oh joy, it was another boy. He looked around my age. Blonde hair, blue eyes, pale white skin, and pointy ears. Oh, and dressed like a prince. Blue tux, black tie, black shoes, and a charming smile.

"Princess, I am Prince Alexander of Alfheim. Would you care to dance?" He asked politly.

"I can't dance." I lied. I could dance, just not ballroom dancing.

"Then I suppose I'll have to teach you then, if you'll allow me to." He suggested with less confidense.

"Alright then." I agreed simply, taking his hand. He smiled brightly making my knees go a little bit weak. What is it with me and elves!? When he turned away I bit my palm and then wipped it on my dress.

"So, what exactly are we dancing? I only five styles of dancing, and I suck at four of them." I warned him.

"A simple one, I promise. Just follow my lead." He replied.

He lead me to the dance floor and started to move back, foward, and sideways in a circular motion. It was easy, girly, but easy!

"Why did you ask me to dance? I mean, you have to know who I am. I've heard people judge you on who your parents are." I implored.

"Well, you looked in need of some company. Also, a beautiful girl should not have to be alone." He smilied. Oh, flatery gets you no where!

"So I'm just a pretty face? Intersting, seeing as how you can't see my face. You wanna try again?" I asked.

"Alright. I saw a girl with a pet and thought I'd be nice. It was good luck that you are a princess. Though your parentage is unfortunate." He answered arrogantly. While he tried to spin me I stepped, or stomped, on his foot by 'accident'.

"Don't mess, with the dress." I hissed in his ear. "Or in your case, the proud daughter of Loki. Oh, and said father has been behind you for the past minute."

"Do you want to handle or shall I get your familiar?" Loki asked. Alexander jumped when he heard Loki's voice.

"Lizzie, needs the exercise. She ate five of my Oreos yesterday." I answered. Then said cat jumped and clawed the elf. Really, what was it with me and elves? They're total jerks and scream like a little 4 year-old-girl when a cat attacks them.

"Can I go now? I really just want to go read a book and listen to music in my room." I asked Loki.

"Go on, these types of things are boring anyways." Loki replied to me. Just as my foot touched the first step in the stair case I heard a loud ring. I looked at the clock that was beside the buffet, it was midnight. Really? Can we have amymore cliches!? I thought to myself.

When I looked up I foze. At the top of the stairs was the shadow....