Chapter002: Her FRIENDS Part1

Magsimula sa umpisa

Hiroto: “Yes Hon?” <3 

Eunnah: “Are you sure we’re on the right way??” 

Hiroto: “Huh, ohh I’m pretty sure it’s on this way…well based on the map Len gave us.” 

Eunnah: *looks at the map* “…” *shocked* “Waaahh!! Ponpon-kun! You’re looking at the map the wrong way!! Look the words written in it is upside down.” *points on the words at the map* 

Hiroto: *looks at the map again* “Oohh, yes you’re right.” 

Both: “hhmmm…” *thinks hard* *looks at the place and then to each other* *then finally realizes* “We-we’re…we’re looossssstttttttt!!!” *screams loud* *birds flies out of the trees* 

******* 

(At the parting point of Mao and Len’s place where we left them arguing.) 

Len: “Hhmmm…why are they taking so long…I wonder where they are.” 

Mao: “See, they might be lost at this point now!!” 

Len: “I gave them a map!! And what are you still doing here by the way?!!” 

Mao: “I don’t trust them, so I should make sure that their heading to your place!” 

Len: “Do what you want, hmph!” *leaves* 

Mao: “Hey! where are you going?” 

Len: “It’s already getting dark, I’m going to look for them.” *walking away* 

Mao: “Are you stupid?? There are wild animals wondering around by now.” 

Len: *stopped* “Aww, is that for real?? You’re really concern about me??” <3 *glittery eyes and smiley* 

Mao: “Huh, I was more concern for the animals.” *walks away the same direction as where Len is heading* 

Len: *annoyed* “Then where are you going?!” *change mood* 

Mao: “I’m going to help you find them. Kids shouldn’t be allowed to be wondering at this kind of place at this late hour.” 

Len: *chuckles* *whispered* “Liar.” *blush* “Hey wait for me!” *walks beside Mao*

(Hhmmm…looks like everything is going well with this two…Now let’s see what happen to the lost couples awhile ago.) 

******* 

(Somewhere in the park’s forest, the two is still lost and walking towards nowhere.)

Eunnah: “Ohh, my Ponpon-kun it’s already getting dark.” <3 *holds into Hiroto tightly* 

Hiroto: “Don’t worry Hon, I’m just here beside you, I won’t leave you.” <3 <3 *leans his head to hers* 

*walking while holding each other tightly* (ahh the sweetness.) 

(After a while the sun has really now fades and the darkness eats the whole place. Many unwanted noises are now coming out and shadows are spacing out. *Ahh, I love how it rhythms haha…Ermm.*) 

Hiroto: “Uhh…uhmm…maybe we should find some place first where we can stay for the night.” *looks around* 

Eunnah: “Ahh, Ponpon-kun…that’s a great idea!” <3 <3 

*hugs each other tightly* 

(After the “hugging” part, the love birds continues to walks forward and finally found a tent and with a camp fire! YAY! Ermm…and hhmm?? Ohh wait, something’s kind of familiar...like the place is some of our characters possession or something…specially the bench beside the tent…looks really familiar…hhmmm…*thinks hard* *and then realizes* OMG!! It happens to be Mao’s hideout!![<- Narrators need to EMOTE sometimes y’know XD] looks like Mao’s thoughts are just becoming true. It will be a not so good thing for Mao now. *laughs*)