Chapter 13 [FINAL]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kirino's P.O.V:

" Hurry! Hurry! Temari! You're going to be late!!!" I hollered, pacing around impatiently almost stumbling on my stupid dress that Temari-san made me wear.

"Kay!! Almost done!" She shouted back apologetically.

It was just 10 minutes til her wedding and Temari-san was still in her dressing room not getting ready. I was sort of nervous and my heart was leaping with excitement. I mean....c'mon...it was all too soon. I've just seen Temari with Shikimaru for like what? 1 week? And now they're here getting married out of a blink of an eye. Tch....Shikimaru is unbelievable.

"Hey I'm done" said Temari-san getting out of the room finally.

I literally fell onto the ground. Oh my goodness she's flawless. She wore a white silky dress that was long past her feet. Her hair was down just a little right past her shoulders. I gasped and she smirked.

"How do I look dope?" she asked with her hands on her hips.

I laughed. "Perfect" I couldn't believe it but I felt a tinge of jealously inside me. I let out a heavy breath and tangled her right arm with mine. "Let's go they're all waiting you know" I urged her. She wacked my head playfully and nodded.

When we got out, Shikamaru was already there standing lazily waiting. He was wearing a black tuxedo with an inside white shirt. His hair was tied as usual in the 'pineapple' style. I glanced at my sister and hugged her lovingly. When I released her, I noticed that she was nervous too. I patted her back and ascended for my table in the crowd.

I saw Gaara waved and went to him plodding next to him. I scanned the audience and smiled. The 5th Hokage was there. Shikimaru's parents were there. Naruto was there. Sakura was there...lets just say everybody came.

I averted my gaze back to Gaara.

"You look stunning" complimented Gaara. I blushed and smiled at him. "Thanks" I replied shyly as I pulled his collar to plant a kiss on his pale cheek. I pulled back and took in his appearance.

He was wearing a white tuxedo with a bright red tie. I bit my lip to stop myself from drooling. He's just.....sexy. He looks suave...and yummy. I shook my head. No! No! No dirty thoughts here.

I forced my self to stop staring at him and payed all my attention to the couple on stage. They were standing next to each other as the priest went with all the speech and stuff.

"........now you may kiss the bride" said the priest.

Shikimaru smirked and pulled Temari-san close to him and kissed her passionately. Everybody in the crowd wooed and clapped. I was not the shouting type so I just clapped happily. Temari-san was blushing as she wrapped her slender arms around Shikimaru's neck. Finally, they broke apart.

Gaara beside me was neither clapping or cheering. In fact he was in deep thoughts. I frowned as I placed my hand on his firm shoulder. He wasn't being himself lately but he won't tell me what was wrong either.

"What's wrong? Are you feeling ok?" I asked him worriedly. My eyes were searching his face for any emotion. He shook his head and kissed my forehead.

"I'm ok"

"Are you sure?" I asked again to reassure.

He smiled and patted my shoulder. He got up all of a sudden and straightened his clothes.

"I have to leave for now. I have many works to do at my office. I'm really sorry I should hang out with you more but..." I quickly put a finger to his lips shushing him.