Chapter Four

Jamie's P.O.V

So far today has been the complete opposite of what I thought it would be, I thought I'd have another year of Charlie and his gang of idiots gunning after me for the whole school year. I definitely didn't expect the "Bad-boy" of the year to come back to school so different, to stand up for me and to apologise for punching me in the face last year, it's definitely not going to be the day I expected to have, thanks to this ...

"HEY." Charlie shouted.

"Ah yeah?" I replied trying not to make it obvious that I was zoning out.

"You kinda zoned out and you were looking at me weirdly." He replied with a grin.

"Oh sorry I was just thinking." I said.

"About what?" He asked curiously.

"Alright Guys, settle down." Said Coach entering the Gym.

"Saved by the coach YES."

"What?" Charlie said

Shit I totally said that out loud.

"Ah nothing it doesn't matter." I said awkwardly turning to face the coach.

"So today we are gonna have a game of Dodgeball, can I have two team captains?" Coach asked.

"Sir I'll be captain." Niall said bouncing of the stalls.

"Okay ah let me see Charlie you can be the other team captain." I looked at Charlie and he didn't seem one bit pleased he had that 'you totally asked people if they wanted to be captain then just end up picking me' look on his face, I never had that problem I always got picked last for the teams.

"Charlie you go first, who do you want on your team?" Coach asked.

I knew he wasn't going to pick me but if I'm honest it would be good to not be left until the las...

"I pick Jamie" and I nearly done a double take looking around to see if we had another Jamie in the class.

"Wait me?" I asked.

"Yeah are you sure? Him? Really?" Darren said.

"YEAH I am sure, come on Jamie." Charlie said waving me down.

It actually felt really good to be picked first but it was still my least favourite sport ever. After the teams were picked Niall chose Peter, Adam, Darren and Tom. Which left Charlie with me, Max, Luke and Chester.

*WHISTLE*

Okay, I'm officially screwed I dunno how many balls I've already tried dodging I feel like I'm the only one at this side of the court. Adam, Darren, Tom, Luke, Max and Chester were out which left Me, Charlie, Peter an Niall YAY FUN, not. I threw the ball and as it flew across the court it collided with Peters face as he hit the ground and he does not look one bit pleased.

"You done that on purpose faggot boy." Peter shouted towards me.

I was getting sick of them always calling me that, I know I'm not Gay but I am Bi-sexual still doesn't mean you get to call me a faggot. Before I even registered what I said in my head it just came out ...

"No I didn't, but I did do your Mom on purpose though." Yes I said it.

"OOOOOOOOOOH" is all you heard from everyone in the Gym Hall.

"Did you really just say that?" Charlie asked smirking. I punched him in the arm and said "yeah but I totally wasn't thinking it just came out."

"Yeah it just came out like you should." Niall shouted across the Gym.

"Everyone knows I'm Bi-sexual that ain't no secret." I shouted back at him.

"I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to him." He said pointing at Charlie.

Before I could even turn to face Charlie he ran across the Gym and tackled Niall to the floor both of them punching each other in the face, Coach grabbed Charlie back and Peter grabbed Niall.

"You don't know shit." Charlie shouted to Niall.

"We'll it doesn't make sense why you'd come back and instantly be friends with that." He said pointing at me.

"That I ain't some sort of thing." I said but no one seemed to be listening to me.

"Let's just say over the Summer I seen things a lot clearer, I wised up a lot and if you forgot you are the one that slept with my Girlfriend behind my back." Charlie said trying to run at Niall again.

"It's obvious who your friends are now, so don't come running back to us when that doesn't want to know you." He said pointing at me again.

"Right let me get this fucking straight 'that' has a name and its Jamie." Charlie said pointing towards me for a second it seriously seemed like these two were arguing over me."

"I swear I will make these last years of High School hell for you." Niall said turning away.

"I'd like to see you fucking try." Is all Charlie said before turning away and walking out the door.

Everyone had left the Gym after everything had happened and all I could think to myself was "we'll that was interesting."