Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Dans POV

Wedding Day, 1 week later

I woke up that morning to a bright sunny room, for England these kind of sunny days were rare, I've seen sunnier but this was like a 8 on the sun chart (yes I have a sun chart).
"Hey" Cat looks at me as she is snuggled up on the other side of the bed
"Hi" I smile back at her then get up, me and her have never done more then kiss, she's offered many times but I always said no, maybe I don't want to marry her, maybe I shouldn't.
I go to the kitchen and Phil had prepared Delia Smith pancakes with little Mickey Mouse ears and some yogurt for Cat and I.
"Phil your so sweet!" Cat smiles at Phil
"Thanks Phil, this was very kind of you" I smile at him again and he didn't really seem to have any emotions
"Sure" he does a quick grin then walks into his room
Cat and I eat our food,
"Oh my god Dan! We slept in! You lazy asshole let's go!" Cat screams at me
We head of to the church, we were having an outdoor wedding in the church backyard.
The limo picks me and cat up and we have a few drinks on the way, we didn't get drunk just a little wine.
Cat had a room on the top floor that was with mirrors and everything while I was thrown into the church basement, talk about unfair! this is my wedding too!
"Hi Dan!" Phil stood there holding my suit that we had picked out together.
"Hi Phil thanks for helping me get ready" I say
"Of course, I also picked a flower to match Cats dress, since she has pink roses on the side I got u a large pink rose to put in your suit pocket" He says proud of his fashion skills
I go into the bathroom and put on my suit (this took forever! Why are suits so complicated!) Cat was so demanding about how soon the wedding should be, like this women is so fast to do everything!
I finally put my suit on and come out of the bathroom to see Phil admiring me
"You look, great" Phil compliments obviously wanting to say something else but decides it's best not to.
He steps towards me and places the flower into my pocket, neatly setting it in.
"Any poking parts?" He ask me
"No, you did good" I chuckle and hug him tightly then pat his back
"Thank you Phil, for everything"
He does not oblige and hugs me tighter.
"Dan! Dan! We need to get up there! You're late for everything! If you mess this up! I swear Dan!" Cat yells angrily
"C'mon Phil let's go" I walk with Phil up the stairs while Cat is frantically rushing and yelling at her dad cause his suit has a wrinkle
"Someone is a little tense" Phil jokes
I laugh, "yeah, I guess for the next 60 some years it will be like that" then it hit me, I didn't realize that the rest of my life was with her, that when I say yes no turning back no, I can't- my train of thought was cut off
"Dan! Get over to the podium now!" Cat yells and pulls me over to the back door as me and Phil both rush to our places.
I saw my parents both in the seats still looking a bit suspicious at me since I seemed so tense, since cat wanted something so small only my parents could come.
Cat holds her fathers arm as she walked down the ail, she looked beautiful and was a lovely person, I do want to be with her, the things with Phil were mistakes, he was a mistake to date in the first place.
Cat then stands up across from me as the priest begins to read his big book of marriage
The priest reads,
"Dearly beloved: We have come together in the presence of God to witness and bless the joining together of this man and this woman in Holy Matrimony"
I stare at Cat as she begins to widely smile, she looked like Jeff the killer.
The priest continues,"The  bond and covenant of marriage was established by God in creation, and our Lord Jesus Christ adorned this manner of life by his presence and first miracle at a wedding in Cana of Galilee"
I can't do this, I can't  I think to myself as her eyes  stare back at me
The priest then continues, "Will you have this man to be your husband; to live together in the covenant of marriage? Will you love him, comfort him, honor and keep him, in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, be faithful to him as long as you both shall live?"
"I do!" Cat responds excitedly
"will you have this woman to be your wife; to live together in the covenant of marriage? Will you love her, comfort her, honor and keep her, in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, be faithful to her as long as you both shall live?"
Everyone begins to stare at me, I begin to sweat, Cat looks at me angrily
"I-I" I begin to say, but then I glance back at Phil, the turn back to Cat.
"No, no I do not" I say as I stare at her
Everyone begins to gasp
I turn back towards Phil, and then grab him and pull him towards me and then press his lips against mine, I couldn't give a shit what other people though.
I pull away from Phil and smile at Cat and give her the middle finger, Phil grabs my hand and we run down the ail as I keep my hand up still pointing my middle finger at Cat.
"Oh my god Dan! I hate you!" She yells and then stomps on her flowers.
I heard my mom yell, "That's my boy!"
Bye Cat ;)

IM DYING I LOVE THIS CHAPTER SO MUCH XD