Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Phils POV
Dan began to nervously sweat, his faced filled with nerves.
"Dan you need to relax" I said as I sat down on the bed beside him.
"But what if she doesn't say yes? What if she rejects me-" I cut Dan off,
"She would be lucky to have a man like you" I rap my arms around him, I only wanted to give him a little comforting hug but it turned into a large bear hug, Dan raps his arms around me and lays his head on my shoulder.
"Thank you so much Phil, you've helped me so much" Dan sheds a tiny tear but quickly wipes it away.
*Knock Knock*
"That must be Cat!" Dan yells excitedly.
"I will get the door" I figured Dan needed some time to prepare he was so nervous, and I'm not happy for him, I mean I am! Phil you idiot he's straight! And he loves cat! Why do I love him? I shake away the thoughts and answer the door.
"Hi Cat! Come in!" I open the door for her as she takes of her jacket and shoes.
"Thanks for inviting me! Now that I've been living in London for two years I can finally find your house without GPS" she smiles at me fakely, she obviously doesn't like me, and when they get married I will probably be thrown out, he won't need me anymore.
"Cat! Hi!" Dan comes over and hugs her.
"Hi Dan!" Cat leans over and kisses him on the cheek.
I figure it would be best for me to leave so I leave them in the living room to be together, it hurt to much to watch them together, I love Dan so much, and I just want things to be the same as they were in 2009, the kisses and cuddles under the sheets, and watching avatar, he made me so happy! But then he decided to go straight and just said we should be friends, I loved being his friend and I was happy with it being like that I guess but now, I need to stop! Dans happy! He doesn't need me anymore!
I hear a loud screech from the living room,
"Yes! Of course I will marry you!"
I peak in a little to see them kissing, Dans lips pressed up onto Cats the same way they used to be up against mine, my stomach sank at the though, he definitely didn't love me, I use to think maybe there was something, some chance that he loved me and it's gone, why do I feel so lost.