Part 17 : Why...?? Don't you like me...??

Start from the beginning

Swara opens her eyes to find her dream standing right in front her with a charming smile on his face...

Swara: Sans... Sanskaar...??
Sanskaar: (smiles) Hiii...!! (winks at her)

He makes her stand on her feet again...

Sanskaar: (smiles) Are you fine...??

Swara couldn't believe her senses and she turns to the other side without replying him...

Swara: (shocked and to herself) Sanskaar...?? How is this possible...?? He was about to come after two days naa... then how come he's here...?? (thinks) OMG... Swara are you hallucinating again...?? But he saved me from falling... I felt his skin across my skin... How could I be so wrong...??

To clear her confusion she again looks back to the place where Sanskaar is standing... but gets shocked on not finding him there... Suddenly she feels a tap on her shoulder...  she turns and finds Sanskaar standing there...

Sanskaar: Hello Madam... are you fine...?? (keeps his palm on her forehead) Fever bhi nahin hai...??
Swara: Huhhh...??
Sanskaar: Why are you behaving so strange...??
Swara: (shakes her head vigorously) No... no... nothing... I thought I was haluuu... (stops realizing what she's about to say...)
Sanskaar: What...?? (smiles understanding what she was about to say as he knows that she thinks she is hallucinating)
Swara: Nothing... Why did you come back...??
Sanskaar: (shocked) I thought everyone will be happy seeing me back sooner than expected...??
Swara: No... no... I didn't mean that...!! Okay... you get freshen up... I'll bring your breakfast...!!
Sanskaar: Areyy wah...!! Okay... okay.. but before that... Bachcha Party... come let's go... I have brought gifts for everyone...!! So who wants theirs...??

BPG runs towards him and he starts giving gifts to everyone in the house... Swara smiles seeing his sweet gesture...

Swara: Paagal...!! (she goes to make the breakfast)...

--------------------.

SANSKAAR'S ROOM...

Sanskaar comes out after a bath rubbing his hairs with towel... he wears a white t-shirt and blue faded jeans... he starts unpacking his bag when he comes across a box... he smiles seeing it... he opens it... It's a beautiful platinum pendant necklace... a simple one but yet complete in itself... The pendant is a heart shaped one with small diamonds studded on its edges... A small 'S' is carefully carved in the center of the heart...

Sanskaar: (takes it out and holds the necklace in his hand) Swara... I know you won't take it now... I have also decided to give it to you after I propose you...!! I'll give it to you when you'll agree to become MINE... when you'll agree to become Swara Sanskaar Maheshwari...!!

He smiles and kisses the pendant... A sudden knock on the door brings him out of his thoughts... Swara comes there with the breakfast... Sanskaar gets startled on seeing her and slides the necklace in the pocket of his jeans...

Sanskaar: Areyy Swara what was the need of bringing it here...?? I would have taken along with others..!!
Swara: No, actually I thought you must be tired after the journey... so maybe you need some rest...!!

Sanskaar smiles seeing her care... he takes the glass of the juice and takes a sip... he starts looking in his bag... In the meantime Swara remembers her dream and their kiss... instantly her eyes moves towards his lips which has a slight yet beautiful smile... she shakes her head to shake off all the thoughts in her mind...

Sanskaar: (confused on her actions) Swaraa... are you alright...??
Swara: Hann... haan... I'm fine..!!
Sanskaar: Then why are you shaking your head like that every time you are seeing me...??
Swara: (finds herself short of words so thinks of divert the topic) Sanskaar... you brought gifts for everyone...??
Sanskaar: (smiles) Hmmm...!!
Swara: (cutely) Then... my gift...??
Sanskaar: (thinks of teasing her) Oh Shittt...!! (Swara gets shocked) I'm... I'm so sorry Swara... I completely forgot you...!! I forgot to buy the gift for you...!!
Swara: What...?? You forgot me..?? How can you do that...?? I won't talk to you... (to herself) Iss se achcha to mera Mr. Imagination hai... At least he doesn't forget me...!!

She angrily walks away and turns the knob to open the door...

Sanskaar: Swara, waittt... (she stops) Actually I have a gift for you...!!
Swara: (like a kid) Reallyy..?? (Sanskaar smiles seeing her childish behavior) What is it...??
Sanskaar: (smiles naughtily and moves towards her... whispers in her ears) ME...!!
Swara: What..?? (moves away) No... I don't want that...??
Sanskaar: Why...?? Don't you like me...??
Swara: No...!!
Sanskaar: (shocked) What... you don't like me...??
Swara: No... no.. I didn't mean that...!! I mean YES...
Sanskaar: (moves towards her) So, you like me...!! (smirks)
Swara: NO... when did I say that...?? (moves backwards)
Sanskaar: Areeyyy right now you said that you like me...!! (again moves close to her)
Swara: (moves back but gets blocked by the cupboard behind her) No... I didn't mean that...!!
Sanskaar: (keeps both his hands on either side of her) Then what you meant...?? Say it naa Swara... You like me or not...!!
Swara: Haann... mera matlab... nahin... wo... wo... (keeps on fumbling)

Sanskaar moves his finger towards her face... she closes her eyes tightly... He smiles seeing her cute expressions and strikes her nose lightly with his finger... Swara opens her eyes wide...

Swara: Areeyyy...!!
Sanskaar: What... areeyyy...!!
Swara: (pushes him away) Nothing...!!

And she runs away... whereas Sanskaar keeps on smiling remembering her condition...

----------------------------.

AFTERNOON...

BPG, Swara and Sanskaar are sitting in the main hall...

Sanskaar: Bachcha Party... it's the third anniversary yaar... Don't you think we should plan something...??
Swara: But I heard that Adarsh Sir and his family members are already planning something...!!
Sanskaar: Offooo... its their plan... but we must also do something... after all its our Home Sunshine... Right Bachcha Party...??
BPG: Yeeehhhh...!!
Aahna: Sanskaar bhaiya... then we'll also have a party...??
Sanskaar: (pats her head) Yes... cutie pie...!! Now all of you think what all things we can do... and we will do it all...!!
Golu: Bhaiya... we can have lots and lots of dishes...!!
Sanskaar: Goluuu... betaaa... Stop thinking of ways of making your tummy happy and think of something else than food...!!

Golu pouts and everyone laughs...

All start thinking... Swara and Sanskaar start pacing up and down the hall... after few moments only everyone hears a thud... Swara and Sanskaar bump into each other...

Swara: Aauucchhhh Sanskaar...!! (rubs her forehead) Can't you see... why are you bumping against me...??
Sanskaar: (rubs his nose) As if I have any interest in poking my nose into your forehead...!! Mujhe koi shauk nahin hai apni naak todwane ka...!!
Swara: Uggghhhh...!!
Sanskaar: Waise I have a plan... That way... we'll be able to think also and we won't bump into each other also...!!
Swara: (still irritated) What...??
Sanskaar: (chuckles) This....!!

He passes his hand across her from behind... and holds her neck from other side pulling her towards himself... then he drags her along with him playfully...

Sanskaar: Let's think together...!!
Swara: (shocked) Whatt...??

Episode ends...!!

-------------------.
A/N

Hi everyone...  I hope you are liking the story...  Now gear up for some twist and turns as Sanskaar's true identity is going to get revealed in front of Swara...!!

But there are a few episodes still left for that...  Till then keep reading and do vote and share if you like it...  :)