Part 10 : I'll be always there for You

--------- SANSKAAR'S POV ---------

Swara... Swara... Swara... The only name that's ringing in my head since yesterday... Whatever might be the feelings in my heart for her before... but one thing is for sure that now I respect her than anything else... The way she has handled herself after whatever happened is really commendable... Log toh itna sab hone ke baad toot se jaate hain par usne toh apne saath saath dusron ko bhi sambhala hai... Seriously, I salute her valor... Today, my feelings for her has increased multiple times...!! God... I love her... I'm so proud that I have fallen in love with her...!!

I know it would be really hard for her to love someone... but right now my first priority is to bring the old Swara back... WHOM I HAVE NEVER SEEN...!!

----- SANSKAAR'S POV OVER -----

Everyone reaches the Nature Park... Some boys keep staring at Swara since she descends down the bus... but everyone is unaware about this...!!

Swara: (to SB) Baba... you all wait here... I'll go and bring the tickets...

SB: No beta... you wait here... I'll get the tickets...!!

Swara: Baba... I said naa... aap rukiye main aati hoon...!!

Swara goes and stands in the queue... those boys also go there and start touching and pushing Swara intentionally... Sanskaar notices this and finds Swara highly uncomfortable and scared... she tries to avoid them but all her efforts fail...

But all the touching and teasing stop all of a sudden... Swara gets confused and looks on either side of her... she finds two muscular arms surrounding her... she turns her head and finds Sanskaar standing behind her few inches apart with both his hands covering her like a shield... but at the same time he makes sure not to touch her and make her uncomfortable... a slight smile comes on Swara's face seeing someone caring for her like this for the first time...!! Both of them buy the tickets together and join the others...!!

Everyone goes inside and starts enjoying... They see different animals including barking deer, musk deer, Himalayan black bear, tiger, hyena, sambhar, wild boar, leopard, elephant and tortoise... these are few of the species which are the main attractions of the Dhauladhar Nature Park...!!

When everyone gets engrossed in sight seeing and enjoying the beauty of nature, Rimjhim shouts...

Rimjhim: (shouts) Aaaahhhhh... It's so beautiful... It's so beautiful... It's so beautiful...!!

Everyone gets startled and looks in the direction Rimjhim is seeing... They find a beautiful bird with multicolor plumage throughout... it has a long, metallic green crest, coppery feathers on the back and neck, and a prominent white rump. The tail of the feathers... uniformly rufous, becoming darker towards the tips...!!

Golu: (holds Sanskaar's hand) Sanskaar bhaiya... what is that...??

Sanskaar: That... (takes the Bachcha Party towards the cage) That is a male Himalayan Monal... It is the national bird of Nepal, where it is known as Danphe, and state bird of Uttarakhand India, where it is known as Monal. The female monal, as in other pheasants, is dull in color...

Nanhe: (teases Aarvi, Rimjhim n Aahna) Dekha... I told you boys are more good looking than girls... look here also the male one is more beautiful than the female one...

Sanskaar: (joins Nanhe) Wow... Nanhe... perfect observation...!!

Aarvi, Rimjhim and Aahna start fighting with Nanhe, Golu and Sanskaar... Swara sees this and goes towards them...