Part 7 : Her Laugh and Her Tears

Sanskaar is in his room lost in his deep thoughts... Everything about Swara keeps lingering in his mind... The day he first saw her... her distinct behavior... her being so mature and responsible at just the age of 23 years... Satya kidnapping her... the way she got scared and shouted due to the nightmare... and today, the way she denied the existence of God...

Sanskaar: (to himself) What are are you Swara...?? Every time I think I have started understanding you... a new shade of yours emerges up... your eyes clearly reflect that you have undergone something really big in your past... but what's that...?? Why do you never smile...?? Why don't you believe in God...?? And those nightmares... what's it that is troubling you so much...??

But he is forced to come out of his deep thoughts due to a knock at the door... Sanskaar opens the door and finds Aarvi standing there...

Sanskaar: Aarvi... what are you doing here...?? Do you want anything...??

Aarvi doesn't say anything, instead she hand over a card and a teddy bear to Sanskaar...

Sanskaar: (confused) What's this...?? And why are you giving this to me...?? (Aarvi runs away without saying anything)... Areey... where are you going...?? (but she's gone)...

Sanskaar opens the card and starts reading it...

"T"

THIS IS MY FAVOURITE TEDDY BEAR

Sanskaar: (completely perplexed on seeing the card) Why is she giving me the teddy bear... and that too her favourite teddy bear...?? And what's this T...??

After five minutes, Golu comes... He gives another card with a packet of fruit cake to Sanskaar... he too runs away without saying anything...

Sanskaar reads the card...

"H"

I LOVE THIS FRUIT CAKE A LOT... ITS MY FAVOURITE SNACK

Then Rimjhim comes and gives the card along with a color box... Sanskaar opens and reads it...

"A"

I LOVE PAINTING AND THIS IS MY FAVOURITE COLOUR BOX...

Nanhe comes and gives him a cricket ball along with the card... Sanskaar opens the card...

"N"

THIS IS MY FAVOURITE CRICKET BALL AS IT'S MY LUCKY CHARM...

Aahna comes and gives the card and a locket to Sanskaar... Sanskaar starts reading the card...

"K"

I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO CALL MY FAVOURITE... BUT THIS LOCKET IS MY EVERYTHING... IT'S THE LAST THING I HAVE FROM MY MAA... WHENEVER I HAVE THIS I FEEL LIKE I HAVE MY MOM NEAR ME...

Sanskaar gets teary eyes on reading Aahna's card but soon his feelings completely changed on realizing a sudden push on his legs... he turns and finds Bruno standing there...

Sanskaar: Aaaahhhh...!! Shooo Shoooo.... Go away... I don't have anything yaar...!!

Bruno comes near him wagging his tail and keeps the card it was holding in its mouth in front of Sanskaar... Sanskaar picks up the card and starts laughing seeing a biscuit attached to it with the help of cello-tape... Bruno goes away and Sanskaar opens the card...

"U"

BRUNO CAN'T WRITE... SO WE ARE WRITING ON HIS BEHALF... THIS IS BRUNO'S FAVOURITE BISCUIT AND HE CAN DO ANYTHING FOR THAT...