Chapter 1: The start

Clark,just a 17 year old girl who wasn't very social and wasn't to great in school.she hated her life.she had wished that the world she lived in was gone.Clark had no idea that her wish would actually come true. She woke up one morning because of this terrible groaning she heard from outside her door. Her room was dark so she opened up the curtains but couldn't see outside because her eyes were still adjusting to the bright sun. She looked at the time,it was 10 am. She was 1 hour late for school,so she called out to her older brother who sleeps in the room next to hers,but she got no answer. Clark decided to go see if her parents were awake,so she got up and opened the door that leads into the hallway. There in front of her was her brother. He was the one creating those groans. She was startled so she slammed her door shut. She sat back down on her bed to think about what she just saw. "He was covered in blood...and smelled awful!" Clark didn't understand what happened to him or why he was acting like that. She got a notification on her phone,so she checked it out. It was from a news app she had,it stated that a outbreak of some virus had happened over night,thousand already infected . There was a link to a video that showed a police officer shooting a person what had the virus. The police man shot the infected man multiple times before getting him right in the head. After he was shot in the head he finally went down. "What the hell is happening!" Clark said as she broke into tears. "My brother is one of those!?!" The news app also said that those  infected with the virus are cannibalistic. Clark was freaking out.she was worried about her parents and she just didn't know what to do.

Finally she decided to see if her brother really had the virus or maybe he was just hurt. Clark opened her door,Her brother turned and saw her.he then grabbed onto her and tried to bite her. She screamed and yanked her arm from out of his hand,She then ran to grab the scissors from her desk. "Please...(crying)...I don't wa...want to do this." Clarks brother tripped and fell on top of her,just as he went to bite her she stabbed him in the head with the scissors. Clark then pushed him off of her and told him that she loved him. She then went to her parents room and saw that all that was left was a arm,flesh and bones all surrounded by blood.She guessed that her brother got to them.Clark ran into her room  and grabbed a backpack,she packed some clothes,her phone,food and water. After that she ran into the shed that's in the backyard and found her dads guns. She took a rifle and some ammo. Clark was scared out of her mind and she couldn't stop crying but she promised her self she would not die,at least not today she won't.