Pilot.

Please be sure to read the description before reading so, that there will be no confusion. 🙃

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺

"Jordan get up and get ready for school!" I hear my mom yell from the bottom of the stairs.
I sadly drag myself out of bed and do my morning routine. I looked at the clock on my nightstand and seen that I was 15 minutes late for school.
"Wow I didn't know I was moving slow this morning." I mumbled to myself. Knowing that I haven't even got dressed yet I wandered why my mom woke me up so late? and why didn't my alarm go off? I grabbed my phone and looked at the date it said SUNDAY. "Really mom it's Sunday!" I yelled in an annoyed way.
"Sorry sweetie I was just excited for tomorrow being your first day as a junior! But, i'll be gone all day today so you're on your own!" I hear the door slam. "Im guessing she just gone leave me here with no food." I say exaggeratively.
I laid back down on my bed, grabbed my phone and scrolled down instagram and as im scrolling....

*Ding Dong*
*Ding Dong, Ding Dong, Ding Dong*
🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺

"Who in the blue fuck is ringing my doorbell at the ass crack of dawn?!" I exclaimed. Knowing it was 10:37 am. I slid on my jesus sandals and rushed down stairs. I look through the peep hole to see the ass hole of the year... Devin motherfucking Gordon. "What do you want dickhead?" I said angrily through the door. "Can you just open the damn door?!" he exclaimed. "We need to talk..." Why is he here? What could he possibly talk to me about?! He is one of my arch enemies, the person who ruined high school for me, then i thought again.... What everyone's been telling me all summer?... Saying I'm the girl next in line to be Daniel's "Toy" ... "Go away, I'm not one of these hoes, I don't want nothing to due with you and your friends this year you ruined my life..!!" I seen him sniffle a bit...
"Jordan Renae Anderson... Open the door... I just wanted to talk to you..." I opened the door and he hugged me... Actually hugged me I couldn't believe the person who gives me hell just gave me a hug? For why? ... All these thoughts were running through my head and I didn't know what to do. Well.... after all he is my next door neighbor i wonder if something happened.
I let Devin in and walked him over to my couch and we sat down. Ive never seen a tough guy down like this.
"What happened?" why did he come to my house? He has Daniel and Kevin? "I needed to get away..." he says looking down
"Why the hell did you come here?!... You don't like me!" I yelled in a questioned tone.
"Who said that?" Devin looked up at me with his beautiful eyes and starred directly into mine. I attempted to look away and answer the question before i fell in his trap. "Well for starters you've been an ass to me for the past two years and now you want to pop over here saying (air quoting) "you needed to get away..." away from what?, I'm pretty sure you just came over here to try to get my attention but it's not working you may leave now.!" I got up and pointed towards the door."But Jordan I-..." I cut him off and escorted him out of my house. "Goodbye Devin... If you really needed something you should've been nice to me you dick!" I said slamming my door and storming back upstairs.

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺

Devin's POV
I can't believe she just shut me out like that... I just wanted to let her know what happened with my family and see if i could stay with them and with Daniel and how he said he was going to be nice to her this year... Tf is her problem?! .... You know what.... fuck it we gone make that bitch miserable tomorrow. Let's see if she'll suck up to us instead of being a stuck up ass this year...

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺

Please tell me if I should continue in the comments please thank you😘 Fav for a new chapter‼️ 10 favs = new chapter😁