13.LITTLE BROTHER

Gerard and Frank didn't abandon de illusion they have for the Our Chemical Romance project. Even so, they were only two.

  That Saturday morning they were at Gerard's house to practise. This time they would try to play Fear Of The Dark by Iron Maiden.

They were just doing it when Mikey, Gerard's little brother, broke into the room.

"Hey, Gerard, have you seen my math notebook?" His brother asked as he scanned the room. "I think yesterday I left it here and... Oh, that's it!" He exclaimed walking to the desk just where his notebook was laying on.

Mikey grabbed it quickly and was about to get out of the room again. But before he could do it Frank called him:

"Hey Mikey, would you like to be in a band?"

"Me? In a band?"

"Yes, your brother and me came up with the idea of forming one... But we are just one guitarist and a singer."

"But I... I can't play any instrument."

"Sometimes you played the bass." His brother Gerard commented.

"Yes, 'sometimes'. But I'm not good at it. I don't even have a bass."

"I do have one at home! I could lend it to you if you want. Come on, let's go to my house so you can try it." Frank proposed.

And that was how they got a bassist for their growing and more alive everytime idea called Our Chemical Romance.