11.OUR CHEMICAL ROMANCE

Days passed by. All of them by Frank's side. Their respective families were already used to each one's frequent visits.

Gerard was still feeling weird after having lived among lonliness for a long time.

  One afternoon, in Frank's house and laying down on his bed once again he confessed it to him.

"I'm happy I found somebody I can tell my things. Somebody I can talk about anything with. Somebody I can laugh and cry with... I'd been wanting this for a long time but I didn't expect to find someone so wonderful." He said looking at Frank's eyes. "My life has completely changed since you are in it. There wasn't hope anymore, I thought happiness didn't exist. But you came and put it in it, Frank. Yoi gave it color. Now I think I don't deserve it, you're too much for me."

"If I was too much I'd have already gone, don't you think? Also, it isn't about deserving it or not, love doesn't care about these things. It just happens and that's all... But I also think we are meant for each other, Gee. There's chemistry between us. A lot of chemistry."

Gerard smiled and sighed "It's our chemical romance."

"Yes." Frank giggled. "You're the best thing that had ever happened to me, Gee." Frank said rubbing his nose with the other's.

"Let's test all the chemistry we can create." Gerard whispered smirking and laying under Frank.

They started kissing and licking each other, trying each other's skin's flavour and they took his clothes off letting their respective boners in sight.

Frank had everything prepared. Once the two of them were ready, almost in fire, he opened a drawer and pulled some lube and a condom out.

Frank put some lube in Gerard's hole as he licked his penis and testicles while the jet black-haired boy moaned and sighed.

Then he put his part in the preservative. Safety was important. Even so, he decided to take some time more enjoying every second.

He started licking Gerard's tummy before kissing his chest as he went up to his left shoulder and biting it softly as he moved his hip closer to Gerard's entrance which was a little more stimulated to get inside it.

Gerard grabbed and put the pillow on his face to drown the scream caused by the pain and the pleasure felt.

The other boy took the pillow away, licking his own lips when he saw the drops of sweat that were running down his sweating face. Then he started to kiss every part of that precious face. It was the most beautiful he had ever seen. Its chin, its blushed because of the effort's cheeks, its precious nose...

When he saw Gee was more relaxed, Frank started to move inside him slipping inside, outside, on one side, on the other as he masturbated Gerard with one of his hands.

The boy who was under, enjoying that new experience, touched and cuddled Frank's back moving his hands down to his fleshy and sexy buttocks grabbing them as he kissed anxiously his lips.

The moans were drowned by kisses, lost in the same air they were breathing and sharing just as if they were a one and single body.

And as a one and single body they reached the top, Frank was out of control because of Gerard's internal walls' beating moves and Gee cumming on his fingers.

Frank went to the bathroom to wash his hands and then he went outside to throw the condom in the street behind the house since it was always empty.

  When he came back he found Gee already laying on bed but with his underwear on.

"Did you have fun?" The jet black-haired boy smiled as Frank layed down next to him to hug him.

After smiling on his neck he said "It was wonderful. Did you know you moan really well?" Gee blushed at that strange observation of his... Boyfriend? "It's heavenly music to my ears. They should make a song only with them. It would be porn music, destroya of the ovaries and testicles of everyone who listened to it. It would be a hit." Gerard was still feeling awkward for that commentary but he couldn't help but laugh with him at that absurd joke.

"I love it when you make me laugh, Frank. Don't you ever stop doing it."

"I'll never stop being by your side."

Frank gave Gerard a gently and sweet kiss and the two of them fell asleep in a warm hug.