Chapter 14 - Right with You

Start from the beginning

Whenever he calls me that it leaves me breathless. "It's not just you, Nico. It's everything," I admit.

"Will you tell me?"

I look at him and decide I need to sit down for this, so I go sit on my bed. He takes off his shoes and sits next to me. It gets me every time that he remembers.

"I just hate everything. I hate that my dad is sick. I hate that my mom and my brother have to work all the time. I hate that you and my brother don't get along and can't be in the same room together. I hate that Ana hurt you. I hate that I'm always tired. I hate that I have to act like an adult and can't have fun at a stupid party. And I hate that I like you so much because it makes me hate everything else so much more. I hate all of it and I'm just so exhausted."

"I know, baby. I hate it too," he says, drawing me to his chest. "Except the part where you like me. After tonight, I thought you might change your mind about that."

I shake my head, getting comfortable against him.

"I was so worried I blew it," he says, brushing his hand down my back. "Come here," he whispers, laying us down on my bed.

He grabs my hand as we face each other. "Forget about everything for a minute. Forget about everything you hate and don't think about anything. It's senseless outside. It's just us right now, and nothing can hurt you. Not even me and my stupidity. We can just stay here and forget about the world. Make whatever we want of it."

I close my eyes and try to clear my mind. I can feel him breathing slowly next to me. His fingers softly caressing mine. Other than that it's silent.

I realize this is what I really wanted all along. It's what I've longed for. This is what makes me feel normal. It makes me feel real, human. He's lying right next to me, giving me strength and hope. Connecting with me in a way no one else can. A stupid party could never give me that.

I open my eyes and meet his. Their depths of green seem endless. Like he's really looking at me. Like he gets me. I already feel so close to him, but I want to feel closer. I want more of what he's giving me. I want more of him.

I lean in to kiss him on the lips, and I instantly feel it. He looks surprised at first, but I soon feel them back on mine. His fingers leave my hand to caress my cheek and hold me closer. I sigh contentedly at how good it feels and place my hand on his chest. I begin to really kiss him. Like the type of kiss where you're not holding back and aren't afraid of where it might lead. Because I want so much more with him.

He groans and reciprocates just as intensely. The pace is slow, but it feels hard. I can tell he wants more too, but he's not pushing me. He's keeping his hands firmly on my face. Any other guy would have started to wander by now.

I don't know how to give him the green light other than to start tugging on his shirt. I run my hand around the collar until I come across the buttons down the middle. I begin to unbutton them, wanting to feel his skin.

When I reach the fourth button, his hand finally drops from my face and I rejoice that he got the hint. But his hand comes around to stop me as he breaks the kiss. I almost let out a whimper at the loss of contact and look at him in confusion.

"Trust me, I want to ... so badly," he says, clearing his throat. "But you're upset, and I don't want you to regret it later."

"I could never regret anything with you, Nico. I want this," I respond confidently.

His eyes smolder, but he still looks uncertain. "Are you sure?"

"Yes. I've never been more certain," I say, and his lips are back on mine as soon as I finish the sentence.

His eagerness gives me even more confidence. I finish unbuttoning the rest of his shirt and he helps me by taking it off. His skin feels so warm and I take my time exploring his smooth chest. Meanwhile, his hands are now busy running up and down my body. One moment he's gripping my hips and waist, and the next his fingers are caressing my legs. It feels like he's touching me everywhere, and I love every second of it.

Nico starts kissing down my neck at the same time his hand finds its way up my dress. My entire body flushes when his fingers reach my hip and come in contact with my panties. He tugs on the material and I instantly moan, just thinking of him touching me there. But instead of going further, he recedes and runs his hand up my body again.

He looks at me with hooded eyes before he slowly kisses me again. I begin to grow impatient until he starts lifting up my dress and whispers in my ear, "Lift your arms up, gorgeous."

I do as he says and watch him take off my dress as he kneels over me. I should feel exposed once it's off and he's staring at my underwear clad body, but it only makes me more desperate. I reach for his jeans to take them off as well, but he shakes his head as he continues to devour me with his eyes. "I should keep them on," he says as he hovers over me.

He bends down to kiss my lips and then down my body. He kisses me everywhere, down my breasts, my ribs, my stomach and then back up again. "You're so beautiful, Olivia," he says against my neck.

I sigh and run my fingers down his back. He lets his weight fall on me, and I let out another moan when our bodies align. I can feel him pressing against me even through his jeans and it feels wonderful. He starts rocking gently, and the movement drives me crazy.

"Nico," I breathe heavily. "Please, take them off," I say pulling on his jeans.

Surprisingly, he doesn't argue with me this time, and before I realize it, they're on the floor. He kisses me hungrily as he resumes the position, and I just about die with the combination of it all. I can really feel him now that he's in his boxers and it's simply overwhelming. It's almost too much. I start feeling a tremendous ache like I've never felt before, and I almost want to beg him to touch me.

As if feeling my desperation, he lowers his hand between our bodies, and I whimper when he reaches the seam of my panties. His fingers slip underneath and slowly brush right where I need it the most.

"God, Olivia," he groans. He lifts his face to look intently into my eyes, and it takes a humane level of effort to not look away from him when his fingers slide inside. I want him to see me. I want him to know how he makes me feel.

I arch my back in sheer pleasure. I can't remember feeling like this. I never knew this could feel so good. I didn't think it was possible.

So good.

"Yes baby, you feel amazing," Nico says.

I didn't even realize I had said that out loud until I heard Nico's response. I wonder if he's enjoying this as much as I am. I want him to feel this too.

Before I fully understand what I'm doing, my hand slips underneath his boxers. He jerks as I touch the length of him, groaning deeply. I think he needed this just as much as I did. I wrap my hand more firmly around him, amazed at how hard he feels. His head falls into the crook of my neck as I begin to stroke him. His hot breath tingles against my ear, turning me on even more with each exhale.

I start falling deeper and deeper. Into what exactly, I don't know. I just never want it to end.

"Nico," I murmur, the growing feeling escalating at an enormous rate. I feel his thumb brush against my most sensitive spot as his fingers pick up the pace inside of me. I cry out, unable to help myself.

"Let go, Olivia. I'm right with you."

The words repeat in my mind until my vision blurs and fills with stars instead. I can barely feel my body. I can barely feel anything except for this incredible feeling of inner peace. I've never felt this relaxed in my entire life.

Nico's forehead presses against mine. I feel so in tune with him. As if the world really only consisted of us and nothing else. As if the rest of the world simply didn't exist anymore. Everything I need is right here with me.

I'm right with you, too.