26

A/N: so i bought the sgfg album and when i played it, it works but there was no sound. i cannot.

avery's pov

i changed my attire from a while ago and i headed out of my apartment.

i took a cab going to the arena.

*

i gave my ticket and finally went in. i looked for my seat and sat alone.

its sad that i'm just here alone because the people around me have their friends. if luke (tolan) was actually here then i'd immediately go to him. i look at the left and the seat was empty. a few minutes later i saw a guy standing with a beanie and sunglasses. why is he wearing sunglasses? its already dark. he seems tall like 6'3 and he sat down. he looked to my side and his face was very familiar. he gave me a smile and began to walk away. its so confusing like what the freak? i pictured his face again and realized that its the one and only, luke hemmings. i wonder how the people did not seem to notice though but i noticed his lips and his lip piercing which was totally obvious. (a/n: rip)

*

the lights went out and the only thing you can hear are the fans screaming so loud. ashton came out first followed by the three. i swear i'm going to die to these screams.

"hi, we're 5 seconds of summer" luke spoke.

since i'm at the front row and luke is in front of me, i put my head down so he won't notice.

"its great seeing you guys tonight" michael spoke.

"anyways, our first song we're playing is she's kinda hot, sing along if you want" luke said.

they started playing and i walked away from my seat hoping that luke won't notice. i was just at the very left but not far away from my seat and i just sang along because i also wanted to have a good time. luke was looking for me in the front row but he didn't seem to notice so he frowned and continued singing.

he's actually thinking that i left.

there second song was vapor followed by good girls, girls talk boys, then came never be which is a good thing because i won't kill them, waste the night, beside you, broken home, long way home, if you don't know and so on and so on..

*

"so this is our last song" luke spoke.

"i dedicate this to a very special person who's here on the crowd tonight but i'm not sure if that person left"

a bunch of wooos and awwws was said from the fans.

"it was her birthday yesterday and i did something wrong that hurt her"

another cheers from the fans came, i don't get why.

"ave, if you're here on the crowd tonight i'm really sorry and i didn't mean to hurt you"

"this is called, wherever you are"

the guitar started playing and all of the fans started swaying their arms with their flashlights. luke began to sing.

"for a while we pretended that we never had to end it"

"nothing lasts forever, nothing stays the same" luke sang and his eyes began searching. he looked on his left and our eyes met. he suddenly paused and calum must've saw us so he continued luke's part. i looked away and he started to sing again. i swear a tear fell.

*

"wherever you are" luke sang the last part and the fans started to cheer and clapped their hands.

"We're 5 seconds of summer and we hope you enjoy the show! goodnight!" they all spoke.

they went backstage and the lights were on. people started going out and i just sat there if i should go backstage or not go backstage. i thought about michael so i stood up and showed the security my passes. he let me in and guided me where they are.

"ma'am they're inside" he says.

"thank you" i said and he walked away.

this is it.

i'm meeting them. well, fuck.

butterflies erupt my stomach and i immediately knocked on the door. why the fuck did i do that quick?

i heard footsteps coming and i began to panic. oh shit, shit, shit, shit, shiiittt. lets hope its not luke.

a curly haired guy opened the door and i sighed that it was ashton.

"you must be avery" ashton shouted and i saw luke's head popped out.

"ashton will you please be quiet!" i said and he giggled.

"okay"

i entered the room and hugged ash. the three came and i was surrounded by a group hug.

"you must be dork" calum said and my cheeks heated. i looked at luke who was red as me.

"uh y-yeah" i say.

"we'll leave you two" mikey said and put both of his arms around calum and ashton's shoulder.

"see ya" they said and left.

"so.." he spoke.

"hi, luke" i said looking down.

"you know, i'm nervous as you" he says softly and i looked up.

"hi, dork" he said and smiled.

"hi, dumbass"

"ave, i'm really sorry for what i did" he said and a tear fell out from his eye.

"luke its really okay. i forgive you" i smiled and hugged him.

we hugged for a minute and i swear it was the best hug ever.

"so this is how it feels like to hug your idol" i say and he smirked.

"can i have my best friend back?" he asked.

"of course, luke" i said and wrapped my arms around him hugging him tight.

THE END.

*

A/N
this is the end of this story omg i'm crying. yah i know it sucks.

any opinions of this book? your fav parts and your dislikes?

QOTD: what is your favorite chapter?

AOTD: chapter 5 because i still can't stop lmao.

whats yours? ;)