“Whoa! Calm down love. They are just here for the fun” Cassius said gently while holding me down.

They?

Sure enough there were two blondes in the room. The one I just smacked was dressed in red lacy lingerie and the other in black; both looked like sluts. I pushed Cassius off me and began to re-button the shirt I was wearing.

“What the hell are you talking about?!” I cried. Cass chuckled a little. Embarrassment was slowly creeping in.

“The blondes are here to play. You didn’t think we would do it alone did you?” he asked sarcastically. When I didn’t answer he laughed again “Oh you did! Oh how sweet. Monogamy is boring and overrated love” He added touching my cheek. I slapped his hands away and got out of the bed.

The blonde vampires quickly occupied each side of him and Cassius didn’t mind one bit

“You a pig! I’m your mate for crying out loud!” I hollered

“No I’m a prince. And yes you’re my mate and you will also be my wife and the next queen but not my only lover” he spoke like what he was saying was no big deal at all. I flung my hands into my hair.

How can I be so naïve? Cassius is a sexy bad prince of course he’s a selfish, self-involved whore! Seb and Jace would never say that to me. Oh my goodness! I just hardcore made out with him and didn’t even think about my other two mates! I could slap myself for being so impulsive! What came over me?

I glanced at Cassius who was watching me while each girl kissed the sides of his neck. A part of me felt like he was planting all the desire in my mind. Another part knew that some of that was my own doing. Either way it won’t happen again.

“Don’t look so upset my love, you get the best of everything” Cassius assured me. I snorted

“My name is Analise. And I no longer want anything from you” I snarled. Cassius eyes brightened and an image of us on the bed assaulted my mine. It was him doing this. But it wasn’t going to work this time. I fought against it, forcing memories of Seb and Jace to the surface to counter it.

“Impressive. No one can resist me but it makes it interesting that you my little mate can” he stated like he was proud of me or something. I scoffed

“I wouldn’t choose you as my mate” I announced. One girl began licking his chest and I sneered disgusted by it.

“It’s a good thing you don’t have choice love. Your mine” He declared with a devilish grin

“Oh but I do have a choice. You don’t know me” I projected back. His head shot up; eyes ablaze with anger. In a flash he was on me; hand wrapped tightly around my throat

“I will kill any man you ever look at. You are mine and only mine Analise” he hissed. I wanted to send as many shocks through his body as I could muster. This prick can have any female he wanted but I couldn’t even look at another man! Yeah right. I didn’t even fight while he choked me, just pressed all my anger into my eyes. His head tilted to the side curiously

“Your eyes can turn red? What else are hiding love?” Cassius questioned. I quickly tried to fight him off to distract him. The last thing he needed to know was my ability. Lucky the door flew open and he let me go.

Once he turned around I got a clear view of the back of his neck and sure enough my mate mark was there. Just great! My third mate is the biggest d-bag in history!