“Is it dangerous?” Simon questioned concerned

“If the cord breaks then yes. I will remain in deep sleep until my soul returns” Jace described. “But don’t worry everything should go accordingly” he added

“Then it’s a plan. Jace get started on your spell. Simon I hear you’ve been studying the supernatural. Tell us everything you know about the king and his powers” Seb commanded easily taking charge.

Jace went off into the kitchen to get some ingredients from Cora. Simon quickly dug in his backpack and pulled out the thick old book he’d been reading constantly. He opened it wide on the coffee table and began furiously flipping through pages until he finally found the one they need. The rest gathered around to see as well. It was a sketch of a girl but all the words were in an unknown language.

“What language is that?” Marie curiously wondered. Simon looked back down at the page

“It’s a combination of several, but I can understand them all. I’ve been like that since I was kid” Simon shy replied.

“Omni-linguism.” Seb stated “The kid is able to understand any language, it’s very rare but humans can sometimes be born with it” 

“That’s cool” Marie chirped. Simon blushed a little but tried to cover it over by pointing back to the page.

“This is Princess Catalina” Simon started pointing to the girl on the side of the page “The reason I’m starting with her is because she is dangerous and is known for her touch of death…”

Ana Pov

My legs were shivering in desires. Everywhere he touched me left a trail of flames. I was so overwhelmed with desire I couldn’t take it anymore. His hand slide up my thigh slowly…A small moan escaped me…

“I can’t wait to taste your blood love” He whispered against my neck.

Something in the back of my mind was screaming for me to remember something….but it was just out of reach…

Cassius brought his face to mine but stopped. He was so close but didn’t make a move to kiss me. Those lips of his were calling my name, no screaming it! So loudly it vibrated inside.

 Acting on my own I grabbed the back of his head and smashed his face to mine in a desperation I wasn’t used to feeling. Cassius accepted it fully, lifting me from my feet and slamming my back against the wall. My legs instantly wrapped around his waist as I dove my tongue into his warm sweet mouth.

He tasted sweet and sour at the same time and I wanted more of it. My fingers in his thick soft hair; his large hands cupping my rear. We were lost in a moment of lust we created. I hadn’t even realized he had been walking until he gently lay me on the bed. Never once did our lips break from each other. I was feeling so much desire that it was almost unnatural.

A tick in the back of my mind was trying to alert me to something but again I ignored it…

Cassius grinded his hard member against my core heating it even more than it already was. My senses were so focused on him that I didn’t realize someone had entered the room. Until Cassius pulled his lips away from me to put them on the lips of another women in the bed!

I snapped!

 A vicious hiss flew from my mouth and I backhanded the girl right off the bed. She shot up and flashed her fangs at me and I returned the favor.