Who?

Ashanti's POV

wakes up as 5:53

Damn i really dont feel like getting up. And its only Wedsnday?!.

StepDad-Wake up. You finna be late if you dont get up now. *closes the door.*

Me-*says queitly* Ugh... Dont... Want... To..... Get......Up......

*Stands up. Walks to the bathroom. Takes off cloths. Gets in the shower.*

Ahh this is so refreshing. Feeling the hot water hit my back. (i dont wash towards the water... thats just me:) im different) Im mad at the fact my mom wont let me where my hair curly. She wants it to be striaght because since its been a little chilly she doesnt want me to get sick. But i keep telling her that they have the heat on blast at my school but she doesnt believe me because the one time she went to my school they decied to turn off the heat... -___- fuck the person who did that.

*Gets washed up. Grabes towle. Drys off. Walks to room*

Damn its cold in my room.

Me-*Yells* MaMMI!!!!!

Mom-*Yells from room* YEA?!

Me-Can you turn on the heat. its cold in my room!!!

Mom-*yells from room* Nope just get ready fast. Your about to leave the house anyway.

Me-UGH!!!!

*Puts on lotion. puts on a wifebeater and baggy sweat pants, and puts hair in a pony tail*

Damn i gotta run fast Ebony here.

*Gets bookbag runs out the door. Gets into the car*

Ebony-Oh okay. No sexiness today?

Me-Nope. *closes the door*

Ebony-SweatPants, Hair tied, Chillin wit no makeup on. Thats when your the prettiest i hope that you dont take it wrong. *Drake Voice*

Me-Oh, You wasnt sayin that last night.

Ebony-Shiiyyyt. I was wit my girl. *laughs. Startes to drive*

Me-Sooo.... You still want him?

Ebony-Want who?

I will make a new chapter the next time i can :)

Hope you liked it. Sorry its so short.