Chapter 28

When I woke up this morning I felt like a dark cloud has been lifted from me.
I placed my hand on my tummy and rubbed missing my baby.
I didn't even get the chance to feel it kick.

As I sat up in bed I looked at the time but found a paper covering the clock.
I picked it up and read it.

"I'm sorry my love I couldn't stay to see those beautiful brown eyes that I've missed deeply but I've got some business to take care of. I promise you though as soon as I'm home today we will get to talk and we will do whatever you want. Love Mason"

I was about to get out of bed when there was four knocks.

"Come in Cat and Aria" they had made up this knock so I knew it was them

They were holding big trays and walked to my bed.
Cat placed the tray near the bed before she walked towards the curtains and opened them.

"Mason asked us to do all this. He said you would like breakfast in bed. Then me and Cat thought that if your up for it we could walk towards the gardens and have a picnic?"

She sounded hopefully at the end and I couldn't say no to them I had already put them though to much.

"Of course I would go on a picnic with you. And thank you for the breakfast everything looks delicious but I would only eat if you guys join me."

"We can't this is all for you, plus we already had our breakfast early in the morning"

After begging them for half an hour they finally gave in and took a little of everything.
After finishing breakfast we talked some more then I walked to my bathroom to have a shower.

They said they would prepare my outfit for the day and that they would prepare all the tools they need for my hair.
Today would be a full on pamper day.

As I showered I tried looking away from the mirror but when I turned around to wash my body I could feel all the bumps from the scars I had.

I took a deep breath and tried my best not to cry.
I finished washing my body then wrapped a towel around my body.

"Do you want to change first?" Cat asked

"Yes please"

She held two outfits and Aria held two and I picked the long blue dress. It would cover all my scars and I could sit comfortably.

They curled my hair and placed it into a simple bun

They curled my hair and placed it into a simple bun. Adding a couple flowers here and there.
When I was done I put on simple flats and we walked out.
We chatted on our way and a lot of the staff kept greeting me.
They were very sweet.

When we almost got to the gardens Cat and Aria suddenly stopped I turned around to see if there okay when they started arguing.

"I can't believe you didn't bring the stuff!" Cat

"I thought you would bring" Aria

"Girls it's okay! We could go together and bring them."

They both stopped arguing then looked at each other.

"No you go outside and save us a spot while we quickly go to bring them."

"Are you sure? We could go together"

"No no you go and we will go bring them"

Before I could say anything they ran off towards the kitchen I'm assuming I shrugged then walked towards the Garden gates.
The guards greeted me before opening the door for me.
As I stepped out everything looked beautiful.

I was about to step foot outside when I felt something crunch under my feet.
I looked to find a bunch of rose petals with fallen dried out leaves in the floor and they seemed to go to a trail.

I slowly followed it but what I saw in front of my eyes I couldn't believe.
He was standing right in front of me.