Moving

4 months later ...

Cathy's POV
**** 1:00 P.M ****
 It's been 4 whole months ever since Devin has changed. I can't believe it. Like seriously, he was the #1 bad boy and now he is like the #1 best boyfriend.  I just hope that we last a long time.: )

**** 5:30 P.M ****
( still Cathy's POV)

I told my parents that I would be going to the neighbor's house to see if by any chance Jasmine was there. I was heading to their house and when I reached it, I knocked several times but no one answered. I went back to my house. I came and to my surprise I saw several suitcases. Oh no!! I made my way upstairs to see what was going on. I lightly knocked on my parent's door.  

"Come in," I heard my mom say in her Spanish accent.

I came in and sat on my parent's bed.
"Hey what's up with all the suitcases?" I asked wanting to know.

"Oh yeah, guess what," said my dad happily.

"W-what?" I asked. I don't really know why but I was scared at what he was going to say next.

SILENCE

More SILENCE

"Ok what's going on?" I accidentally shouted.

"Watch it young lady," said my dad raising his voice.

"Ok. Honey, we are going to move back to Utah today in about three hours," murmured my mom.

"W-what?" I asked stuttering.

"What you just heard," replied my dad.

"I heard, its just.. I don't want to move,"I said begging my parents.

"Sorry, plus didn't you say that you missed Utah," said my mom.

"Well yeah but that was before... now I have changed my mind, I love this place!" I exclaimed.

"Sorry. decision has been made. Now go get your suitcase and start packing.Oh and if you want to meet with your friends and say bye, then I will give you permission," said my dad smiling down at me. 

Ugh...

"Ok," I said trying to hide my tears.

After I was done packing, I went back to the neighbor's house to see if they were there. Luckily they were. 

"Hey Cathy," said Jasmine and Devin at the same time. Gosh!! I'm gonna miss them so much.

I had a huge frown on my face which I guess that Jasmine had noticed cause she asked, "What's wrong?"

"Well it's some bad news," I simply said.

"What do you mean bad news," said Devin confused.

"Well my parents and I are uh... moving back to Utah," I finally said trying really hard to keep a straight face.

There was a long silence.

"I just came to say goodbye," I said breaking the silence.

"Why.. do you have to leave?" asked my one and only Devin.

"I don't know, my parents just told me that we had to leave." I said letting my tears spill out.

"When are you leaving?" asked Jasmine.

"Well, I'm leaving today in less than an hour," I said.

"Oh.." said Devin.

"I'm so gonna miss you," said Jasmine reaching over to me and hugging me.

"Me too," I said. We both just hugged and started to cry our eyes out.

After a couple of minutes, Jasmine went inside leaving me and Devin alone.

"I'm gonna miss you so much," said Devin hugging me.

"Me too," I replied  hugging him even tighter.

"Hope we meet some other day in the future. I will never forget about you," said Devin looking me in the eyes.

"I hope so too. I will never forget you either. Plus how could I," I said laughing a little.

"True, I'm too sexy to forget," said Devin laughing too.

"Sure whatever," I said lightly punching him.

"Hey do you remember when you hit me you know where on your first day of school," said Devin.

"Oh yeah. I remember. I hated you so so so much," I said remembering those memories.

"Well since its July, I wish you an early happy 4th of July," said Devin trying to make a firework explosion sound, but failed miserably.

"Dude, that was the worst firework sound ever," I said laughing.

"Hahaha very funny. You're a meanie," said Devin making a fake pout.

I checked my phone and it read, 7:35 P.M.

"Well, I gotta go," I said hugging him again.

"I will miss you so much, please, don't forget about me," said the one and only, Devin.

"I will miss you so much, and of course I won't forget about you," I said pulling away from the hug.

He gave me a kiss on the cheek. I waved good bye and started walking slowly to my house.

****7:51 P.M.****
My parents and I were in a taxi. We were heading to the airport. Apparently I was with Devin for a really long time. The taxi stopped and we were in the airport. We were running late, so we got out the car, and got our suitcases. We gave the lady our passports and started running to the airplane. Luckily we got there in time. We made our way and I got a seat next to this one very cute boy. That boy reminded me of Devin so much.

"Hey, what's your name?" I asked shyly.

"Oh hi, uh my name is Evan," said Evan smiling at me.

"Oh how nice, sorry to ask but how old are you?" I asked.

" I'm 13," replied Evan with confidence in his voice.

"What about you, how old are you?" asked Evan.

"I'm 13 too," I replied.

"Uh sorry to ask, but where are you going to?" asked Evan.

"Well, I am going back to my home, its in Utah," I said smiling at him.

"Oh that's cool, I am too," said Evan.

"Oh well that's nice. Is that your home town too," I said.

"Actually, no. My family and I are going to stay over there." He replied looking over at his family. 

"You know, you remind me a lot of my boyfriend," I accidentally blurted out.

He nodded and flashed me a smile. My heart started beating a little too fast for my liking. 

He shifted uncomfortably in his seat and stared out his window. I grinned thinking that he did look a lot like Devin. I rested my head and drifted off to sleep. 

 I will never forget my 7th grade bad boy. 

The END???

(Made A Couple Of Changes)

PLEASE HELP ME GET MORE READS, VOTES, AND COMMENTS. PLZ.PLZ.PLZ. I AM BEGGING U.

        *ON MY KNEES BEGGING U*

PLZ PEOPLE WE CAN DO THIS...

SEQUEL: LOVE CAN LAST FOREVER.

VOTE

COMMENT

MORE READS
*PLEASE*

If any of you guys want me to read,vote, and comment on your books, I will gladly do it. Just send me a message and tell me the title of your book. :)