??? -_-21 Questions??? -_-

Yes, I admit that I was a little embarrassed,wait no nevermind- i was more than just a little embarrassed,I was beyond embarressed. A couple of minutes passed and we decided to get to know each other a little bit more.After a long argument,we decided to play 21 questions.

"Ok i'll go first," said Jasmine with a grin on her face,what is this girl up to I thought.

"Ok,um I'll ask Devin first and then I'll ask you ok," said Jasmine .

"Ok 1st question, What's your favorite color?," asked Jasmine.

"Red," said Devin.

"2nd question, What's your favorite movie?"

"Uhhh.. probably Grown Ups 2,"

"3rd question, Are you a player?"

It took Devin a while to answer when he finally said

"Maybe,"

''4th question, Do you like someone?"

"Yeah sure,"

"5th question,Who do you like?"

"Well she's a cutie and she's also very aggressive and I don't wanna say who she is."

Oh I wonder who that is thought Cathy.

"Um ok,6th question,Do you have a girlfriend?"

"I did, I mean I'm gonna break up with her soon; probably,"

"Ok, Do you love your sis?"

"Of course not, no I'm just kidding yes I love you sis,your my favorite sister even though you get all girly girly."

"Thanks and Do you like school?"

"Um no not entirely,"

"Do you like good girls or bad girls(sluts)?"

"Well, the bad girls are ok but I really like the good girls,alot,"

" Question number 10, Do you miss mom?"

At first Devin didn't answer,then he said

"Yeah I really do miss,her,":(

"I wonder why they miss their mom," thought Cathy.

"K number 11, What's your favorite sport?"

" I would say baseball,"

"Cool, number 12, What's your favorite position in baseball?"

"I like 3rd base,"

"Numero 13, If you had 3 minutes left in this world,what would you do?"

"Well if I had 3 minutes left,then I would spend my time with you,dad and uhhh that one girl 'probably',"

"Awww, ok anyway, question 14, what's your favorite food?"

"Ummm Mexican Food,"

"Mine too said Jasmine,"

"Ok anyway question numero 15, Why are you sometimes a brat?"

"Well it's kinda personal, I haven't really told anyone yet,and I don't plan on telling anyone why I'm a brat ,"

" Oh ok,um are you friends with Cathy?"

" Hell now, I mean she seems like a cool chick but she kicked me in a personal spot," he said twitching his eyes remembering what she had done to him.

" #17, have you ever had sex or any physical things to or with someone?" she asked looking dead serious in Devin's eyes.

"Actually...... no I haven't!!!"

"Good, ok question 18, what was your most embarrassing moment?"

"Oh, well um the most embarrassing moment was when I was 11 and I was hanging out with my friends at school,and one of my friends said that I had kissed one of those "nerdy" boys in my school,unfortunately he told my friends and then the whole school knew,I was so embarrassed and I kept saying that it wasn't true but they didn't believe me,and one day someone posted on Facebook a pic of me and that nerdy boy kissing. OH GOD!!!! that was freakin embarrassing.:/

"Oh ok well sorry to hear that bro, anyway pregunta numero(question number) 19, What's your dream vacation?"

"I would say; Germany,"

"Ok #20, What's your favorite song?"

" Troublemaker by Ully Mars and Flo Rida,"

"Ok last question, Would you kiss Cathy?"

"What?" thought Cathy.

"Ha your joking right and she's cute and all but Noooo way would I kiss her ," said Devin.

Cathy felt somewhat heart broken but she just shrugged it off.

"Ok Cathy and Devin its your turn!" squealed Jasmine.

Um ok I'll do first," said Devin with a slight bit of nervousness in his voice."Why is he nervous,he never looks ir acts nervous" thought Cathy.

"Ok, what is your favorite color?"

"Pink and purple I said with no hesitation,"

"What's your favorite food?"

"Well I have a lot of favorites but I would say Mexican tacos and cheesecake."

"Interesting, now do you like our school?"

"Yeah it's alright I guess,"

"Uhhh do you have a crush on someone in our school yet?"

"Will he's super cute but he has a stupid girlfriend and he's also annoying,"

"Oh I wonder who that is but anyway, do you have a boyfriend?"

I can't tell him that I just got back with Adam,but what can I do I mean either way he'll find out.

"Well uhh yeah, I'm dating my ex again his name is Adam," I said with nervousness in my voice.

"Wait what, is that the same douche bag that you told me about?" he asked with anger and sadness in his eyes.

Wait why was he said I mean he doesn't like me he just said that.

"Um yeah I'm back with him again," I said.

With that Devin got up and slammed the door behind him.

~~~****~*~*~*****~****~~~~~****

HEY MY LOVLIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!''' HOWS IT GOIN????? OK I JUST UPDATED AND THANK ALL U GUYS WHO KEPT TELLING ME TO KEEP GOING N TO KEEP UPDATING!!!!!:):):):) ANYWAY HOPE U GUYS LIKED IT N LIKE I SAID I WONT B UPDATING AS MUCH CUZ IM HAVING ALOT OF ALGEBRA MATH N ITS PRETTY HARD.... !!!!'(:( OK WELL HIPE U GUYS LIKED IT AND YA :):)IF I DID ANY MISTAKES DONT JUDGE N I TRIED MY BEST NOT TO MAKE ANY MISTAKES BUT IF I DID JUAT PLZ TRY TO FIGURE OUT THE WORD OR SOMETHING:):) THNX BYEEEEEE!!!!!!!:):):):):):):):):)

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN!???????????-_-