¿¿Jealousy??

Cathy POV 

"Hey Austie poo," I said.

"Ok first of all don't call me that and hey," he said while changing the channel on the tv.

"Guess what!" I exclaimed quite excitedly.

"Let me guess, chicken butt," he said sarcastically.

"Hahaha very but funny but no really guess what," i said happier than before.

"What," he finally replied.

"MeandDevinaregoingouttogetherinotherwordsheismyboyfriend," I said almost passing out from talking to fast.

"Uh........ all I heard was boyfriend," said Austin blankly.

"Sorry, anyway me and Devin are going out together in other words he is my boyfriend," I said excitedly.

"What???? But you just barely even met him, heck i barely even met him yesterday," said Austin. "Plus don't you think it's a little too soon to go out with a boy you just met and what happened with you and Adam,"

I honestly didn't know what to say, my older brother was right I barely even knew Devin. I don't even know if I like/love him.

"Uh.... Adam and I broke up..... and I guess you're right but what can I do," i said acting all innocent.

"Whatever sis.... but as long as he doesn't treat you bad and doesn't do you know that stuff then I'm ok with you two being together," said Austin with concern in his eyes.

I let out a giggle and said that I would take care of myself.

¤^¤^¤^¤^¤^¤^¤^¤^¤^¤^¤^¤^¤^¤^

I was outside Devin's house knocking on the door when finally Devin opens it.

"Hey!" I said waving my hand at Devin.

"Oh hi," said Devin yawning.

Wtf!!! This handsome boy is seriously sleeping!!???

"Uh.. were you sleeping?" I asked.

"Of course I wasn't sleeping, I was just having a beauty sleep," stammered Devin.

" I'm sorry your highness.. I'll just leave you alone in your "beauty sleep", I said sarcastically.

"Haha, but nevermind that, so why did you come here anyway?" asked Devin letting me in the house.

I went in their house and the first person I see is Jasmine. I went up to her and we went up to her room. 

We entered her "other" room. I hopped onto her bed and she followed behind me.

"Ok so how are you and my brother doing?" asked Jasmine while hopping onto the bed.

wait how does she know, I didn't want anyone to know.!!

"Uh... yah we are doing well so far," I replied back.

"Um.... were you hanging out with Devin at the park yesterday?" asked Jasmine.

Why would she ask that???

"Actually no why," i said getting nervous about what she would say next.

She gasped a little and then said," Well I was walking on the sidewalk to take some fresh air and then I spot Devin and his ex. At first I didn't see who they were but then I saw and it was them and I saw that he gave her a little peck on the lips. I know you are probably thinking why he would kiss a damn fuckin bitch right? Well if you haven't already noticed he is a bad boy."

"Wait what he is a bad boy??? How could I of been so freaking stupid to not know that I mean I knew he was a jerk and all but I did not know he was a player/ bad boy. And how could he do that?" I said crying loudly because Devin came in right on cue.

"What's wrong babe?" asked Devin approaching me.

"Don't call me babe asshole!" I yelled at Devin.

"Woah what's wrong with you?" asked Devin.

"Haha you really don't know what's wrong do you," I said laughing sarcastically.

"Actually know so can you tell me," he said with pleading eyes.

"Ok I'll tell you I..... you were fuckin with that blonde girl yesterday at the damn fuckin park!" I exclaimed.

And that's when it hit him. You could so totally see shock, anger, nervousness, but no regret in his eyes.

He was speechless.

"Its alright babe." I said in my most fake comforting voice.

" Thank you baby I promise it will never happen again," said Devin.

Oh really he thinks I can forgive him that easily.

" Ha.. you really think I'm forgiving you that easily," I said with rage in my voice.

"Well guess what.... we are fuckin over asshole,"I said in the verge of tears.. how could he do this to me.

Devin's POV

Shit... shit...shit!!!! We can't break up we just barely became official plus it will ruin my plan .. but I'm not the only one in fault here too Cathy did the same exact thing.......

Cathy's POV

"Well the only reason I fuckin kissed Melanie was because I saw you holding hands with Jason and don't think I didn't see you kiss him too," said Devin with anger and then he left.

Wtf!!!!!!