4: Demon in charge

•The next morning•

Ten's POV

I went to the toilet to wash up as soon as I woke up .

I didn't comb my hair cause I was lazy I just changed my cloths and went down .

I went down and saw Bona preparing breakfast with Tiffany assisting her .

"Good morning " I greeted the both of them

"Oh you woke up ? I'm making breakfast , just sit down and wait for awhile " she turned and smiled at me

Flashback of yesterday night came back to me ....my demon form cooked for her ? I don't even know how to cook . Dammit I was so close to her yesterday . I didn't realize that I blushed when I was thinking of all the things that happened last night .

Wait .... That means she will be staying here longer ? Oh shit.

After she's done preparing breakfast I quickly finished it and went to my room .

After a while I saw a text from taeyong

-text-

Taeyong : hey bro , I heard you came to earth . Come to 'Mo€ha Café ' I have a friend to introduce to you .

Ten : yea sure I'll be there in a while .

Taeyong : cool c ya !

-end of text-

I quickly wore a pair of black jeans and wore a black jacket with white tshirt underneath. Then I went downstairs .

"Tiffany , prepare the car please , I'm going out "

"Ne, may I ask where you're going ? "

" I'm going to Mo€ha café to meet up with Taeyong "

" ah okay , the car is already waiting "

She told me then when I was suppose to leave I saw Bona staring at me

"Bona-shi ? "I said waving my hand at her cause she seems like she's dreaming

"Ne?" She responded

"I'll be going out for awhile , keep the house safe if you're gonna stay here , or lock the door if you're gonna go out "

"Ne , jal-ga" she waved at me

I didn't respond to her and left .

Bona's POV

I woke up early today because I wanted to make breakfast for ten since he cooked such a delicious spaghetti for me yesterday plus he even let me stay at his place .

I went to Tiffany's room and knocked lightly . After a few knocks the door opened revealing her sleep face .

" I want to make breakfast , do you want to help me ?"
I asked politely

" yea sure, I'll be there in 5 minutes "

She slightly bowed and went back in to change