2: Weird feelings

Ten's POV

Once we entered the restaurant I saw an angel for the first time in my life.

This girl had long wavy brown hair that flows over her shoulders . She wearing a tight black dress that hugs her curves perfectly . Her big round eyes, structured nose and tiny lips .

I was located with a seat once we went in the restaurant. Tiffany went to talk to her friend that she told me about . When she came back she told me that she ordered for me so I just had to wait .

Awhile after, our foods have arrived . I started eating since I was hungry . Halfway through eating I heard someone screaming .

Bona's POV

I was tired of working so I sat down and rested for awhile since there's no new customers coming in , and we're closing at 3 to prepare for tea , it's now 2:20pm . I immediately  stood up once I heard the main entrance bell ring which means someone came in . I waited until the customer to step inside of the restaurant area .

Once the customer stood in , I immediately froze. I saw a prince coming in our restaurant . His short black smooth hair flowing until the tip of his eyebrows . He's wearing a grey hoodie with blue denims jeans . Behind him follows with a lady . Is that his girlfriend ? Hmm doesn't look like it , she looks like his secretary of maid . Why do I care anyways .

My heartbeat started to rise up when he looked to my way . Our eyes met . Shit .

Both of us exchange eye contacts for a good whole minute . I broke the eye contact and went to the kitchen and I almost fell while turning . Great . Awesome work on embarrassing yourself .

While staring at the 'prince' for so long which I didn't even realized that I did , a customer near his table raised her hand ordering me to go over . I took my note and went over to her .

"Can I have two French fries with tomato sauce ? "
The lady ordered with a straight face which made me frustrated but I kept up with my smile .

" Two French fries with tomato sauce ? Okay I'll bring it to you" I wrote it on my note and passed it to the kitchen .

Awhile after the French fries are done and I'm suppose to bring it over . I took the two French fries from the counter and went to them .

"'Miss , here's your French fries ." I gently placed it in front of her and her daughter then left .

Then suddenly she slammed the table which created a loud sound . I was caught off guard then I turned around and ask her what happened .

" I ordered French fries with sauce and the other one without sauce !"she yelled at me which caught me off guard again , I'm really sure that she said two with sauce . I felt that the guy just now was looking our way I mean everyone in the restaurant is . What a good day to embarrass yourself....again.

"miss just now you ordered two French fries with tomato sauce "I confirmed her order to her in case she forgot.

"My daughter has allergies and she can't and won't eat tomatoes ! Are you trying to get her killed ?" She shouted at me and I looked at her daughter which stared at me in a creepy way .