"Stay here I'll cook for you " I pat her head  then went to the kitchen to cook for her .

Bona's POV

Ottoke ?! Is he gonna kiss me ?

But it's my first kiss !

Shall I kiss him back if he kisses me ?

I slammed my face thinking back to what I was thinking about when he was trying to kiss me or should I say tease me . I shouldn't have closed my eyes . Urghh I'm  so good at embarrassing myself .

"Princess why are you still sitting on the table , that's the seat for your spaghetti " he gently spoke to me while coming out of the kitchen with a bowl of  spaghetti.

"What did you call me ?"

"Princess .. wae? shiiro ? I thought girls like being called like that .. guess not " 

"Ani ... It's just weird ..." I denied the fact the I hate being called as a princess ... Who wouldn't want to be called a princess . But he just makes my heart beat fast ...

"Ten..." I accidentally muttered out his name

" Ne ? " he replied while placing the bowl of spaghetti on the table

"Err nothing , just emm... Thanks for the spaghetti?"

" sure thing princess " he smiled while ruffling my hair .

He pulled the chair assuring me to sit . He's such a gentlemen . I went to him slowly while biting my lip to prevent me from saying his name again since he is the only thing going on in my mind right now . He pushed my chair in once I sat down then he bent down close to my ear which sent chills all over body .

" you look so good when you dress like that " he whispered into my ear with the husky voice of his .

I'm completely drowned with his voice .

I started eating once the smell of the spaghetti reach my nose . He sat infront of me opposite of the table with a cup of mocha .

Dang it , I can't stand the good smell of the mocha ....

" you want some mocha ? "

I hesitated but still agreed since I was dying out of thirst

" yes please "

He gave me his cup of mocha and I just looked at him wide eyed

"I haven't drank it , it's for you "

" how did you know I ... ahh whatever "

He started asking me questions about my life and things I didn't wanna talk about which is what he heard at the restaurant ... Why my parents left me .

I didn't wanna say it but I just had this feeling that I should say it do I did . I started telling him full story .

Ten's POV

I asked her why her parents left her and unexpectedly she told me everything .

2:00am

" I'm tired , I'm gonna go sleep now " she told me while stretching her arms

" wait !" I held her arms telling her to sit

She sat back on the couch leaning her head on one of the pillows .

" are you leaving tomorrow? Or I mean today ?"

"Yeah....*yawn* I'll be going back home tomorrow "

" do you have a place to go to ? You said that the loan sharks , and your car has no gas and all those things "

I asked her trying to make her stay

"I will just borrow some of my salary tomorrow and fill up the gas in my car then I'll just find my sister to look for a solution "

" can't you just stay here ? "

She looked at me quietly without replying

" I mean like ... It's near your working area and my driver can send you there , there's food for you here .. there's no cost .... you just have to accompany me ...I have no one with me "

Her expression soften when I told her to accompany me

"Don't you have any friends ? Families ?"

"I don't recall having any friends here and my families.... they left me when I was younger "

" but I ....."

"Please .... just stay here ... At least 1month or 2 .....2 weeks ?" I cut her off

She sigh and I thought she was gonna reject it so I looked down

"Arasseo .."

I shot my head up in excitement

" jinja? Daebak! I can't wait for tomorrow go go to sleep now goodnight "  I ran up after telling to her to sleep .

Finally I won't be lonely .

Finally there's someone else to accompany me rather the just my maids and butler .

Finally there's someone to ....love ?

===================
1695 words

A shorter chapter sorry guys <3

So how was the chemistry between them ?

To all those people reading this book kamsahamnida! ❤️
Don't forget to vote !

SARANGHAEE ❤️