I went down to the kitchen to get some drink rather then plain water . When I arrived at the kitchen the lights were on so I peeked into the kitchen and I like what I saw .

Bona wearing a oversized t-shirt with shorts underneath and her wavy brown hair flowing over her shoulders . She tiptoed trying to reach for emm let me think .... the third rack .... cookies . She's trying to reach for the cookies .

I quietly went behind her and took the jar of cookies from behind her . My face near to her face...this is literally the best feeling ever .

I took the glass jar and placed it onto the table .

" I'm so-sorry ..I'm just hungry . I haven't ate since this afternoon . I will pay for you . " she stuttered

"HAHAHAHA ! I'm not gonna take your money and just eat whatever you want ." I laughed at her loudly

" I-i just thought you're gonna kill be for stealing cookies " she said looking down to cover her face but I already saw her blushing out of embarrassment

" come sit , I'll cook you something I can already your stomach screaming for help "   For real , I can really hear her stomach screaming for help . I can understand the things happening in them by listening to their heartbeat.

" no I'll cook myself "

" why , you don't trust my cooking ?"

" ani, it's just that , you're the customer and I'm the employee so I'm suppose to work for you " 

I turned around and looked at her when she said that . I went forward and she took a step back . I kept walking to the front and she kept taking her step back until she bumped into the table .

I slammed my both of my hands on the table locking her in my embrace and I leaned forward ...

"who says that you're the employee and I'm the customer now " she flinched as she sees me moving closer and closer to her

" do you understand now ? You're in my house now , you're the employee indeed , but I'm the boss here " I tilted my heard pretending that I'm gonna kiss her . Or maybe that's what I really wanna do .

She closed her eyes when she see me tilting my head . I stopped when our foreheads met and listened to her heartbeat .

Her hearts beating fast ...

It will be her first kiss ...

She's expecting a kiss ...

She pretty much likes me too ...

" hmmph, so you do like me " I teased her

She shot open her eyes and pushed me away .

" what are you talking about , I just met you this morning.."

" AFTERNOON " I corrected her

She stared at me annoyingly