Chapter 18

Souls POV

"Hey Kid, did you miss me?"

Kid jumped up immediatly but as i was still on top of him he bumped into me.

I grabbed his waist and held him close.
"Its okay it cant be him" i whispered trying to comfort him as tears slowly fell down his beautiful face.

I held him closer as i heard more voices outside.

"We brought you here Ikuto now spill"
Liz???

"It was alot of trouble breaking you out so tell us"

Liz and Patty brike Ikuto out of jail??

Kid whimpered as Ikuto shut the girls up and threaten us.

"You better let me in Kid, you wouldnt want me to hurt your precious weapons now would you!"

"Hey you said nothing about hurting Kid, you promised you wouldnt" Liz said.

" yeah well i lied" he replied, i heard the girls scream as he pushed them away. I peered out the window nearby and saw they had be swept away by someting i couldnt quite see.

Ikuto started banging at the door but was holding a sledgehammer.

"Im coming for you Kid!"

I picked Kid up and ran through the apartment, Kid sobbed into my chest, terrified if Ikuto got in. I ran to his bedroom and locked the door, i quickly called Lord Death on the mirror.

42-42-564 whenever you want to knock on deaths door.

"Hey Soul" Lord Death picked up.

"Lord Death Ikuto escaped, well Liz and Patty broke him out and he is here trying to get into the apartment, we need help."

Lord Death looked shocked and saw Kid in my arms crying his heart out.

"Right i can try and transport you guys through, im not sure if it will work but is better than nothing"

I nodded as Lord Death i struct me to stand as close to mirror as possible with Kid. In the background we hear Ikuto get through the door.

"Oh Kiid~~ where are you?!" He sang creepily as he stalked throught the house.

Kid sunk deeper into my chest shaking from the panic. I saw Lord Death's giant white hands rise from the mirror and gently but quickly grab me and Kid. I felt us both being liftef into the air.

Kid opened his eyes at the movement, he whimpered confused.

"Its okay, Lord Death us taking us through the mirror."

"Ok" he whispered. he closed his eyes again when heard Ikuto right outside the bedroom door.

" oh Kiiid~ i know your in there!"

Lord Death pulled us through the mirror as Ikuto began breaking down the door. Everything turned black as we were pulled into the mirror and out the other side. Behind us i could here Ikuto screaminf in frustration as we were no longer there.

The familiar colours and shapes of the Death Room came into view. I held Kid tightly as we landed safely next to Lord Death.

Lord Death pulled me and Kid into his arms.

"Thank god your both okay!"

He hugged both of us and let us go. I looked confused surely Kid was his main priority not me...

"Well Soul, i have to protect my future son-in-law"

I blushed and fell to the ground Kid still in my arms.

"I - i - i well - i..." I stammered struggling to find the right words. I havent thought that far ahead. We are only 16.

"Father ..." I heard Kid groan as he buried his head into my chest probably embarrassed.

I laughed as did Lord Death, just glad to be out of Ikutos reach.

Ikutos POV (bet you didnt see that coming!!)

I growled and threw the hammer at the wall as Kid was no where to be seen. I will get him and his friends, i will not be expelled and put into prison by a stupid little gay grim reaper!!