Chapter 14

Souls POV

Stein eventually arrived and took a look a Kid. He still hadn't woken and is still screaming or thrashing about. I cant stand seeing him in so much pain, and this time theres nothing i cant do.

Stein turned at Lord Death, an unknown look in his eyes.

"I'm sorry, i have mever seen this type of poison"

My heart dropped, now what? Lord Death took out a mirror and called Spirit.

"Spirit i want you and Stein to go and find Ikuto and his gang and bring them here immediatly!"

"Yes Sir i'm on my way"

Lord Death sighed and turned to Kid, he tried to hold him, but Kid recoiled at anyone but Tsubaki or my touch.

He sat down looking defeated.

"I should have been there more for him, we werent that close and now..."

"Its not your fault" Tsubaki said. "Its ours for not being there for Kid when this whole thing started, we were too caught up on our own problems to notice anything, regardless of the signs Kid gave us"

I nodded, if only i had noticed sooner then none of this would have happened.

"Thats not it, i was hardly ever there for him, i was always away building and running the school, Kid was left by himself alot of the time" Lord Death said quietly.

"It broke my heart when i heard his cries at night because ' daddy didnt love him' i tried to make more time but.... Nothing seemed to work"

"Then make it up to him now" i said. " when he wakes up do things you never got to do, take him to the places he wanted to see, get to know him"

Lord Death looked at me, and smiled if possible through his mask.

"Im so happy Kid has you, i cant you both really care for him, for that i thank you, thany you for looking after my Kid"

We sat in silence for a while, Tsubaki went to make tea while i comforted Kid.

Tsubaki rushed back rushed back into the room, tea forgotton, as Stein and Spirit came back with Ikuto and his gang.

Lord Death rose from his seat.

"How do we fix this?"

Ikuto smirked. "I didnt think it actually got him."

Lord Death grabbed him by the collar and held him to the wall.

"You tell me how to fix this or so help you will be-"

"Chillax, i know exactly how to fix it"

He was dropped to floor, he stood up and took a small bottle out of his pocket, from the other a similar bottle. One was dark red, the other a murky blue.

"One is the poison and anymore will make him worse and probably kill him instantly, whereas the other will cure him completely. The question now is which one is which?"

Dare and Taku looked down shamefully as Ikuto then threatened us.

"If you dont let us back into school we will give you poison and give us a plentyful reward for saving your precious Kid"

Dare and Taku looked at me and shoke their heads. Were they trying tell me something?

Dares POV

From the rape of Kid we knew we had done wrong, well me and Taku anyway.

We wanted out but Ikuto threatened to poison us if we tried. We had secretly banded together to try and break free from Ikuto's power over us.

We looked at Soul and tried to signal to him that we werent with him anymore, but he just looked confused. 

While Ikuto was distracted with his threat. I grabbed the closest bottle, the red one. Red was the poisonous one as Ikuto had smoothered all over our weapon forms.

My dagger was the one who cut Kid and i had alot of red poison all over.

Ikuto turned to me.

"What are you doing!?!"

I took a deep breathe.
"We are sick of your control over us, what we did was wrong its disgusting what we have done! Im fixing put mistake."

Taku stood with me and nodded. "We are sick of you Ikuto!" He said

Ikuto went to grabbed at us but Spirit grabbed him and held him in place. Taku grabbed the blue bottle out of his hand.

"Lord Death the blue bottle is the cure."

Lord Death looked at us suspicously, so to prove it, i poured the red bottle on a plant by the door and the plant immediatly shrivilled and died. Taku poured a drop onto the plant and part of it revived.

Taku gave the rest of the cure to Lord Death.

" pour it over the wound and he should heal within a few days." He said.

"Thank you" was all Lord Death said as he poured the cure over Kids wound.

The cut inmmediatly closed up but Kid didnt wake. However he stopped thrashing around and settle down, hugging Soul's waist.

"Dare and Taku, thank you so much for saving my son" Lord Death said to them. "You may return to school as long as you promise never to associate with Ikuto again and if Kid wants then youvstay away from him too"

We nodded.

"As for you Ikuto i think a long time in prison for you"

Ikuto said nothing as he was taken away but Stein and Spirit but
"How could you two betray me!!"

We ignored him and wished Kid well before we left to go home.

Souls POV

Kid slept peacefully the rest of the night. Tsubaki and Lord Death went home when all was okay, as long as i promised to tell then when Kid woke up.

But being the cute grim reaper he is, he woke the next day.

I sat up in bed, with Kid still asleep beside me. He is so cute when he is asleep. Kid stirred suddenly and woke up.

"S-soul where are you?" He was crying but hadnt seen me.

I wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Its okay im right here" he turned around and hugged me tight.

"It was so scary, i couldnt see anything because everyone had left me and ... and said how much they h-hate me" he sobbed into my chest.

I hugged him tighter and whispered
"I will never leave you side, and neither will anyone else"

He soon calmed down and i called Tsubaki. She immedialty came over with Blackstar after he was told what happened and hugged Kid.

"Im so glad you are okay!"
Kid hugged back and Blackstar patted him in the shoulder.

"Its a good thing you have a big star like me to look out for you huh?"

"Lets have a day just us four, movies and snacks??" She suggested.

Kid nodded and ran to the TV and pulled out every Disney movie he had (which is every one)

He held up a few DVDs .
"Disney marathon?"

He looks adorable, he is still in his pjamas which consists of him boxers and an over sized t-shirt and his hair is still a little messy.

Tsubaki looked at me giggling. She handed me a tissue. A tissue? Damn it my nose is bleeding again!!

Me and Kid sat on one sofa cuddled together with a big bowl of popcorn, while Tsubaki and Blackstar sat on the other. A bowl of popcorn between them.

After the fifth movie, The emperor's new groove, Kid fell asleep. Wreck it ralph started playing but feeling sleepy myself i fell asleep my head resting on Kids.