Chapter 1

Kids POV

I trudge up the billion stairs to the entrance of the DWMA. School used to be great but now...

I shake my head and carry on ignoring the consant stares of other students.

Me Liz and Patty head to steins class and sat down. The others had already arrived and so had THEY.

THEY do such small things to annoy me in class, no one notices, even when it gets worse.

Stein, as usual was late. So everyone talked between themselves. Although we were jn a big group, i always seemed left out of the conversation.

"Hows about we have a game of basketball after school, no one cant beat a GOD like me!"

" your on! But i get to be a team captain, im the coolest guy to be one!"

" teams then, i choose Tsubaki!"

" i choose Liz!"

"Patty"

"Maka"

Then theres me the referee, again. Throughout Soul and Blackstar's conversation, i could hear THEM whispering about me the whole time.

I peered at them from the corner of my eye. THEY we staring, pointing and giggling, at me. They suddenly looked away so i turned to see Soul staring at me.

" hey Kid are you ok?"

I nodded and stood up.

" where are you going?" Soul asked.

"Bathroom" was all i said as i left he classroom.

Behing me i heard 3 pairs of footsteps follow me down the corridor. One big and loud as they take strong strides towards me. Two other traildd behind. It was THEM i know it is.

A hand grabbed my shoulder and slammed me into the wall.

I looked up to see ikuto, dare and taku standing before me.

" where you going freak?" Ikuto snarled

"T-the B-b-bathroom"

" aww is the wittle freak scared!" dare jeered then spat at my feet.

I looked down as ikuto and dare held me to the wall while Taku prepeared to punch. I doubled over in pain i felt the fist jam into my stomach.

I was forced to stand as i was held up by the other two. So it hurt so much more. I was punched slapped and kicked all over before they dropped me to the ground and left me laughing.

As soon as they were gone and slowly got to my feet and headed to the bathroom. Once there i checked there was no one else around and looked in the mirror.

My right cheek was bright red and was fainty showed a bruise, my eyes were starting to tear up as the reality of what had just happened hit me.

I slowly lifted my shirt to see red marks and bruises all over my chest. I dropped the shirt as i heard footsteps heading towards the bathroom door.

I locked my self in a stall and sat on the toilet with my legs to my chest.

" Kid?" Souls voice rang out " are you here?"