Back in Korea

As the plane landed and we got off. We headed to BTS'S dorm.

"You guys moved things around a lot" I looked at their furniture.

"Yeah. PD Nim told us to get new ones" Jin headed towards the kichten.

"There's nothing much to eat. You guys want to go out for today? For Min Hee coming back to Korea?" He yelled as I plop onto the couch.

"yeah!" Everyone yelled at the same time. Seconds later I saw Taehyung on the other side of the couch and jumped next to me. He pulled me closer and turned on the tv.

"Hurry up love birds were going to go eat right now" Namjoon put on his shoes.

"Arraseo arraseo" we both said at the same time and stood up. As we arrived at the restaurant and sat down a couple that looked similar walked passed us.

"Tae I'm gonna go wash my hands" he gave me a nod and I left. As I was entering the bathroom I saw a girl putting on her make up.

I ignored her and did my own business. I heard someone come in and heard a click. As I headed out to wash my hands and pair of hands came and covered my mouth. I tried struggling but he somehow knew my pressure points. I slowly fell down onto the floor until two girls popped in front of us. I felt him grip onto my arms harder.

"What do you think your doing to her" the girl with the dark brown hair. My eyes soon got back to normal and I tried struggling to get away from him.

The girl with the black hair fading to red punched Mark making him kiss the ground.

"Pali" The girl with the brown hair pulled me up and ran put of the bathroom.

"Gwaenchanha?" The girl with black hair asked me. I gave her a nod. Before I can reply Mark's bodyguards came running towards.

"So they decided to come out" The girl with the black hair cracked her knuckles and neck.

"Bo Yeong take her out I got them" she ran towards then and started fighting them.

"Lets go" Bo Yeong pulled me away.

"Wait what about BTS" I quickly stopped her.

"Chun Ja told them already lets go"

Chun Ja's POV:
I quickly punched and kicked them. Making them fall to the ground in seconds.

"To easy" I moved my hair back. I quickly headed towards where BTS is at.

I saw Yoongi and Jungkook and ran to them.

"Great you guys are here, Min Hee and Bo Yeong is at the hideout. Im going first" I took off with letting them say anything.

End of POV

Taehyung'sPOV:
"What was the girl talking about" Namjoon stood up and got out of his seat.

"Lets go, it must be urgent" Jungkook and Yoongi stood up. We all stood up and followed Yoongi and Jungkook to this one dark alley.

"Yoongi where are we" I asked as I was in the middle with Hoseok and Jimin holding onto my arms.

"Were here" Jungkook clapped a weird pattern and some random people came out.

"Yoongi! Jungkook! You guys made it!" The same girl came up to them.

"Annyeonghasaeyo I'm Chun Ja-mida" She bowed down at us.

"Where's Min Hee" I sqezzed through them making my way to the front.

"She right here" another girl with brown hair popped out of the dark and brought Min Hee out.

"Min Hee!" I yelled her name and went towards her.