See you again

As the day pasted month passed. Before I knew it, it was already 1 and a half ever since I left Korea and moved to LA.

When I woke up in my apartment I headed straight to work. As I arrived I greeted my co-workers and manager.

"Min Hee" My Co-worker Lee Hyejin.

"Hm what is it?" I put on my apron.

"Do you want to go to this new movie with me?"

"Uh yeah sure. What movie are we going to watch?"

"It's a scary movie"

"Arraseo"

As I was about to go to break a group of 7 boys came into the cafe.

"Hello what may I get you today" I looked up to see them wearing masks.

"Min Hee?" I was shocked to hear that voice after so long. My eyes teared up as I looked up to him.

"Who's Min Hee" I lied.

"Min Hee don't play around. I know it's you"

"I'm sorry but I don't know who you are. But are you guys going to order or not?" I tried my best not to cry as I stared into his dark brown eyes. I miss him but it was the best for him.

"Uh yeah I'll have a honeydew bubble tea" Jimin came up front.

"I'll just have a smoothe" the rest of the guys ordered their drinks and headed to a table.

"Uh Min Hee was that BTS?" Hyejin pulled me aside.

I just gave her a nod.

"And you ex boyfriend is Taehyung also known as V" I just nodded and started to prepare the drinks.

"How are you going to explain this to Hong Bin?"

"I dont know. Like ever since I've met Hong Bin like these memories of Tae came back to me too"

"But did you ever love Hong Bin as much as you loved V?"

"I dont know"

"You guys can go on break right now if you girls want to" our manager's head popped out of no where.

"Oh yeah thanks. I'll just serve these" I brought BTS'S drinks.

"Wait Min Hee. I know it's you. Why are you lying?" Taehyung held onto my wrist.

"I'm sorry. I don't really know who you are but enjoy your drinks" I slipped away and headed towards the back.

"Wait Min Hee" Jimin ran next to me.

"Why are you doing this to Tae. I know your just pretending. I know you"

"I'm really sorry but I really have no idea who you guys are" I gave him a weak smile.

"Stop lying. Here" he gave me a VIP ticket.

"Whats this?" He placed it on my hand.

"A ticket for you to come to our concert tonight. Just show the bodyguards this and come to the back"

"Look Jimin I'm not going to come"

"See your lying. I never told you my name" he pointed at me.

"Fine I'll think about it. But don't tell Tae"

"Okay" I left to go on my lunch break with Hyejin.

"Whats that" she pointed at my ticket.

"It's nothing" I quickly put it in my purse.

"Kaja" we headed to lunch. As we walked out I can feel Taehyung's eyes on me.

After we ate lunch we headed back to the cafe. When we got there it wasn't as busy anymore.

"Manager! Where's everyone?" I headed toward the back.

"They all left to go see BTS"

"Ohh" Hyejin and I said at the same time.

"Hey Hyejin I got to go somewhere. How about we plan the movie to next week instead?"

"Uh yeah its fine. I was gonna cancel it anyways cause I just got a ticket to go to BTS'S concert"

"Oh okay bye then" we left early because everyone was gone.

As I made my way to the stadium where they were going to perform. As I entered the room I heard girls scream out their names.

"V!! J HOPE!! JIMIN! JUNGKOOK!! RAP MONSTER!! JIN!! SUGA!!"

As I saw them wait in line to get into the stadium. After waiting for about 10 minutes all the fans and people got in and sat in their seats. BTS came up from under the stage and started singing and dancing.

After the concert I headed back stage and showed guards my pass.

"Why am I even doing this?" I wispered to myself as I entered the green room.

"Min Hee" Tae ran towards me and gave me a hug.

"Uh Hi" the rest of the members came behind Taehyung. I gave them a smile and looked at Tae.

"Min Hee why did you come here? You know how much I missed you"

"It was better for you guys. But you were the one who wanted to break up" I looked at the ground.

"You know how long I've waited for you to come back"

"Just move on already. I think we weren't meant to be together. But I've got a boyfriend now. I'm gonna get going now" I turned around.

"Did you have any idea how I felt after you left. When i read the letter I came after you but I had no idea where you went. How could you just leave me like that"

"It was the best for you. Just take care of yourself. But I'll be honest with you. You were the one who let this happen. But Tae, just forget about me" I started walking out of the backstage. I soon felt someone holding onto my elbow.

"Tae stop. I'm not going back to korea"

"It's been a long time......Min Hee"